R Studio 1 - 3 (reposted)
I made a 3 cappie ballerina story for Sissy Krissy. Bonus cappies have been added.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
love them all butch would love to get into krissy's ballet clast

Baby Butch
Giggles, I think Sissy Krissy would have a line at the door.

I am glad you love all the cappies!
baby5522
Fank ooo Baby Butch fwo da cappie about us. ooo's must be a mind weader, if me were to win a big cash prize, ooo wub be da first person mes wub want to share dat's wifs. *Big Hug*

I love the other captions too, I love anyhing to do with tutu's. I'm glad to see the images are finally showing up. Last time I checked her at sk, there was nothing but odd looking boxes and that was on the first 5 different posts I checked out to see if the problem was the same, which it was.

I was not wanting to bother with checking another five, I felt that in all likelyhood, the problem would be the same. So I thought better to leave things for a while and hope the problem would clear and it has. Great images and great capton work, you are definitely the Queen of Captions. Or do you prefer to be a Princess?

Love, hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
You're welcome PetBabyAmy. I had to do a cappie about us after seeing the lovely furry cappies you did.

I am both a princess and a queen according to my Awards, giggles. I am happy the images are back again! 

Prissie
I'm so happy for Sissy Krissy and Fairy Tutu Boy!

Baby Butch
I appreciate the comment on my cappies Prissie.
Fairytutuboy
Thank you love the post

Baby Butch
Hello Fairytutuboy, I am glad you like the cappie about yourself.

Hugs Baby Butch : )

Sissykrissy
*Blushes*  Thanks BabyButch  

:)

Baby Butch
You're welcome, glad you liked the cappies.
Sage Ballance
Love them all. I would like to wear the tights and tutu 

Baby Butch
I am glad you loved the cappies and chose to comment. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.