All PG 13 Strange Moments: The Pink TV (Story 2 added)
A young man gets magically taken into the land of TV Fiction.
Posted on
Add A New Story
The page list
The Next Page

STRANGE MOMENTS:

THE PINK TV

By

PetBabyAmy

© 2014

There once was a young boy called Butch Harley. He was 5ft 4in tall, not as anywhere near as tall as he would like to be. So he wore many thick jumpers to make himself look like a body builder to convince that he was as his name suggested. He picked on other people, this was due to the fact, all of his life, he had been picked on a lot by people, because of his size and how he looks. He went to great lengths to change that. His short curly blonde hair for one thing he grew out the curls and dyed his hair black and kept it crew cut style to make him look tough.

He also took to wearing shades and leather jackets, leather pants. He had baby blue eyes, which only added to how so unbutch he actually was. He was out one day at a park, there were a lot of little girls playing on the swings, he watched fascinated by their pretty knickers that he caught glimpses of, as they swung high in the air. One girl swung too high, fell off completely, but in the manner in which the way she fell, she landed with her butt exposed in the air.

All of the other children who were there at the park all laughed as they all saw that the girl in question was wearing a pair of frilly knickers with lots of bows on the frills too, the knickers rather made her bottom stick out like a sore thumb. The poor girl was in pain. The fact that the children around her were now laughing at her, only made matters far worse. She began to burst out crying. With all of the other children teasing, Butch could not help but join in.

“Just how old are you? I would say no older than twelve. You look to be ten to me.” Remarked Butch, but did not even bother to let the crying girl answer him, not that she could, as she was crying too much. “For a ten year old girl, you cry like a baby.” The teasing was too much for the poor little girl, that she wet herself, which only got more laughs from everyone that was all around her. “I think you need a nappy and your Mummy.” Butch further teased.

“Stop that!” Shouted a sudden voice… “Stop it at once… all of you.” A woman had seen what was going on and came to the little girls rescue. “You all should be ashamed of your selves.” All of the boys and girls that had gathered around the little girl stopped laughing immediately. So had Butch, pretending as though he had nothing to do with what was going on whatsoever. But the woman who came to the little girls rescue, was not fooled for one moment. She cast Butch a cold hard stare.

“And just exactly how old are you young man?”

“I’m twenty.” Butch replied, but that was a lie, he thought though he had sounded quite convincing though. “No you're not, I know a twenty year old when I see one. Now tell me your real age or I will have one these children here, call for the police and when they arrive, I shall have you arrested.” Butch looked shocked. “What for?” The middle aged lady gave Butch another cold hard stare.

“Do you really want to find that out young man?” Butch dared not challenge her, not only that he was going pale as a sheet and his entire demeanour suddenly changed. “No Miss.” He suddenly sounded almost childlike and also like a girl, which got the children all suddenly laughing again.”

“Well… how old you really?”

“I’m eighteen years old Miss.” Replied Butch, who wanted to get as far away from this woman and those children, as much as possible.

“You ought to know better than the rest of these kids boy. You’re an adult. But I think that you are the one that does not sound like your true age. Eighteen months old, more like it.” Butch found himself being in a reversal of what he had been doing unto the little girl, now he was the one being teased and laughed at. He fought hard to fight the urge not to cry, or his reputation as a tough guy would all be over. “I’m sorry.”

“It is not me who you should be apologising to. But I doubt right now that saying sorry to this poor little girl will help either. Just do me a favour Boy…”

“What would that be Miss?” Asked Butch fearing for his life. “Get out of my sight. You have done enough harm for one day, reflect on that. Though I doubt that you will learn from what you have done here today.” Butch was not about to argue with the lady, he took off like a bullet. The lady in question took the little girl to a quiet spot in the park, held her, comforted her until she stopped crying, after giving the woman a hug for rescuing her, she told the woman her name and where she lived.

The woman took her home immediately and explained what had happened at the park to the little girl’s parents. They were not happy to hear that she had let Butch off so lightly. “Why did you not have that boy arrested?” Asked the little girl’s mother. “Don’t you worry about a thing Mrs McKenzie. You have my word, that, that boy shall learn his lesson.”

“How?” Mrs McKenzie asked in shocked surprise. The woman in question gave her a cracked grin.

“I’ll show you when the time is right.” That was a rather odd comment, thought Mrs Harley, but just as she was about to ask the strange lady what she had meant by that, she had mysteriously vanished. Butch soon had got back to his private condo that was miles from anywhere. He was most fortunate to have such a posh place, it had been left to him by his only living relative, that had passed away when he had reached the age of 16.

It had been the nicest thing someone had given to him. Al of the house hold bills were paid, up to a maximum 5 years in advance, so he would not have to worry about them until after the 5 years were up, on top of that he had been left a sizable lump sum of cash to spend on whatever he wanted. No one told him what to do, when to go to bed. He had the life of luxury in the palm of his hands.

Butch sat down to watch his HD Plasma TV. It was the nest model ever, of a sleek design, the TV fitted perfectly into the alcove that had been made for it, along with all of the shelving and units that housed it all in.

(Butch Harley Sat Watching All American Football On TV)

His hair had grown back a little, not too much, it was thicker too, but not girl like thick. It was still short, it came down to the nape of the neck. He was drinking from several cans of beers, he yelled and screamed, he then picked up something from his living room and threw it at his television, out of frustration of the fact that his favourite all time football team had just lost a match, the first defeat in a long time. There came a loud smashing sound, then a crackle of electricity, before finally the screen went blank and the shorting out TV, caused an electrical short in the main house. Butch was even in more of a rage.

But was too drunk to do anything about it. He passed out on his couch, in frustration and with way too much alcohol in his system. By the time he finally came to, and had managed to fully sober up. He saw to his shock, dismay and horror, the result of his drunken rage and stupor. “Crap… That was a one of a kind model TV. How am I ever going to replace it?” He remarked at the top of his voice in anger. He went out of the living room and into his study room where he kept his state of the art computer etc.

He went online to log into the account that he had with the TV store he had gotten the TV from in the first place. There was no other model of TV like the one he had. He then made a phone call to see if he could persuade the store owner to custom make another TV, to replace the one he had smashed up. “You did what Sir?” The store owner remarked in a shocked tone of voice, after Butch had told him what had happened. “Look, can’t you just like make another one. You made that one, so it should not be a problem to make another exactly like it.”

“That is rather beside the point Mr Harley. It was a one of a kind only TV. There is not much point making such a TV set, if I am going to just go around and make copies of it, is there?”

“So you are not going to make a whole new one to replace the one that I have trashed?”

“You was aware of the policy that you took out when you bought that TV set Mr Harley, no replacement.”

“Fine.”

Remarked Butch in anger and slammed the phone down. He looked online for any other place that could replace his TV. He was getting nowhere fast and was about to even smash up his own computer, again out of frustration. But suddenly an advert caught his attention. “Out Of This World TV’s or your money back. Custom made TV sets like no other TV set anywhere, you can chose a variety of functions and features that will make your TV, the most unique ever, anywhere. Call 0008 8000 888.”

Butch could hardly believe his eyes, the video advert looked great, it show cased some of the custom builds that had already been made and now were owned by the lucky people who had them made to their specifications and truly one of kind like no other TV, Sets, One TV set had been made in the shape of a cat, with the screen being inside the side body of the cat in a unique frame, the only limit was the persons own imagination. “That telephone number so can’t be right.”

Remarked Butch to himself. The telephone number did seem quite odd, even by American standards of private phone numbers. But he dialled it up anyway. “Out Of This World TV’s Customer Care Central, how may I help you?” Came a lovely and pretty female voice. Which surprised Butch, very much, he was expecting at least a male sales clerk. “Yes… My name is Mr Harley, Butch Harley. I was wondering if you could build a TV that is identical to the one I accidentally broke, it was a one of a kind model, with no possible replacement.”

“Certainly Mr Harley. If you would kindly give me the details of the TV that is broke, what specifications you had put on it and we can make you anther one exactly like it right away.”

“What? That quick? What’s the catch?”

“No catch Mr Harley, just one hundred percent workmanship. We aim to make your TV, fast and ready to use on the day of its build. No lengthy times to wait. We at out of this World TV’s appreciate that customers do not like to be kept waiting, and how having to wait for something can get stressful.”

Butch looked utterly amazed. “Yeah, that is so true.”

“Exactly Mr Harley, that is why We here at Out Of The World TV’s, have more workers and state of the art production lines too, all working in complete harmony with one another to produce fast, but well-made top quality products. As No one should be made to suffer, no matter the cause or reason for it. So, if I can have those details of you Mr Harley, I can get you that replacement TV for you all built and sent out to you this very day.”

The offer sounded too good to be true, but Butch was so impressed with the sales girl, who sounded cute and hot over the phone, Butch only gladly told her the exact type and kind of TV he had custom made that could not be remade. We know that model very well, so you were the lucky one to buy it!”

“Yes I was, I am not at all happy of the fact about the accident.”

“Don’t you worry about that Mr Harley. I can assure you that We here at Out Of The World TV’s can remake your one of kind TV, exactly to its specifications. Will you be paying by cash or credit card?”

“Cash, where are you based please. I will come over and pay for it in  person.”

“No need Mr Harley, I can have the TV delivered to you at a time to suit you and you can pay by cash upon delivery, how does that sound to you Mr Harley?”

“Wow, that sounds just absolutely great. Oh please do call me Butch. Will lunch time at twelve exactly be okay? I know that is lunch time, but I would like to be able to watch my favourite Sport which is on at that time.”

“That won’t be a problem Butch. I will see to it that your TV shall arrive five minutes before twelve itself, that way you have some time fix yourself some lunch and be in time to watch your favourite sport on your new replacement TV.”

“Wow, that sounds really great, much appreciated. Thank you Miss.”

“You’re welcome Butch, by the way my name is Amy.” Replied the sexy female voice over the phone, before hanging up. Butch was somewhat turned on by Amy’s voice. He would simply have to get to know this Amy. Thought Butch to himself. Getting near to lunch time, there came a sudden ring of his door bell. Butch looked a little puzzled, but he got up and went to open the main front door of his private condo.

To his surprise, there was a pink van outside in the drive way, stood before him in a pink business woman's 3 piece suit all in pink looking like that famous actress out of the Legally Blonde Movie. She had a pink clip board that held a stack of papers and clipped also to the board was a pink Parker Pen. “Hello there, so you are Butch. Hi… I’m Amy, we talked on the telephone earlier today, I am here to replace your old TV, with a new and exact TV as your old one.”

“Oh…” Was all that Butch could say looking dumb founded. Amy had long golden blonde hair, she almost looked like angel and she had dazzling sapphire blue eyes. “Aren’t you going to invite me in?”  Remarked Amy with a giggle. Her legs were milky white not encased in tights, which surprised Butch, even more so that she was wearing lacy white socks, with a pair of pink patent shoes on her feet. No high heels what so ever. As odd as those two things were, Amy looked both professional and sexy at the same time.

She had an hour lass figure to die for. Butch did everything to try not look at her ample busts, or her ass, as the skirt was remarkably short that nearly bordered on being little girl like and almost showing off her panties. Butch could not believe his luck. “Oh… forgive me, please do come in my old TV is this way…” He finally replied almost stuttering as he talked and then lead her into his condo, and into the living room area. Amy looked at the mess of the TV was in.

“Oh My… I can now see why you called for Out Of This World TV’s.” Remarked Amy as she surveyed the damage that had been done to Butch’s TV set. “I will have this mess all cleaned up and your new replacement TV installed right away. Could you make me a drink please, I could do with one.” Butch smiled, this opportunity to slip a drug into Amy’s drink, he was going to have her, anyway he could. He gave her a big smile. “Sure, what would you like?”

“Vodka On The Rocks please.”

‘Wow, this Amy has style and class…’ Butch thought to himself. He went to his kitchen right away to fix himself a drink too, nothing too heavy though, so that way he could stay sober while he plans to have his way with Amy. He soon returned to the living room and froze suddenly with shock. ”Is there something wrong Butch?” Amy asked concerned. “Well, no not exactly and yes.”

Amy did not look too impressed with Butch. “And what is that supposed to mean exactly?” The last thing he wanted was to offend or upset Amy in any way. He held her drink in his hand. “Well it is exactly like my old TV, apart from the colour.”

“That is a very pretty colour and I have full artistic license. Therefore, I can if I chose to do so, make your TV, any colour I want to. I usually do not use it, but I thought, it be nice to do so, just this once.”

Butch looked stunned. “Are… you trying to tell me, that you made this TV all by yourself?”

“Of course I did, though I do have an official work force, I can and do sometimes do the custom builds myself. Why, do you think that I am utterly incapable of doing such a thing?” Amy retorted, in anger and looked as though she was about to leave. “No, of course, not, it just not often to get a beautiful woman with brawn too, even one who is both technical and creative, all rolled up into one heavenly vision of perfection.”

Butch was able to say pulling off his best charm that he could muster. Amy smiled at him, that made his heart melt. “Why thank you Butch. Enjoy your New Replacement TV. Call me, should you need me.” Butch was too stunned to say or do anything and Amy was gone in the blink of an eye. She did not even stop to have that Vodka on the Rocks after all. Which was a crying shame. Though there was no real great lost, she had slipped into the his pants pocket, a card with her name and number on it.

There was still hope for him yet. He had to time his personal invite to thank her for such a wonderful job, in person. In the most careful way possible, so that she won’t suspect a thing. He cringed at the fact that his TV was a bright shade of pink but tried to ignore it, the TV came on, with it, was a pink remote. Butch tried to ignore that fact too. But instead of his usual football game, and his sports channel, he had his TV set for, the channel had been changed. He was about to switch it over and reset it, when a girl like bedroom appeared on the screen, then the camera panned away showing a woman stood next to a crib, she had long blonde hair, she looked familiar to Butch.

(Butch Watching TV)

(A Familiar Looking Woman)

Just then out of the blue, a woman in a most striking kind of dress appears from nowhere. “Why are you looking so blue Samantha?” She just then suddenly notice the empty crib. A cross and worried look came across her face. “Say, where is Tabitha and what’s his name… Dumb… Dumb…”

“Oh Mother, why can’t you ever call him by his real name. For the last time his name is Darren and he has Tabitha with him.”

The show in  question was one of Butch’s old time favourites, one he has not seen in a long time. He could not help but watch, he knew that he could watch his game of football at any time, no matter what time it was. That was one of the marvellous wonders of his TV’s features, it can record at will any favourite TV shows a person watches, with an intuitive learning system making it a Smart TV. It learns by from the programs you watch the most, all the shows and all the different times that they come on and can record all of them simultaneously, all at once, ensuring a person never misses a thing and not have to put up with TV scheduling conflicts ever again.

“Why is she with him and just where is he exactly?”

“Relax mother, he has not gone and ran off with my daughter. “He is having some father and daughter quality time with her and I approve it. Tabitha is twelve now, she will be a teenager next year. She’s no longer my little baby girl.” Samantha remarked almost in a tearful way. Endora, Samantha’s mother, went over to comfort her.

“Do you really miss having a baby girl around the house?”

“Is it really that obvious?”

“Very, I could you know make Tabitha forever young and that way you won’t have to lose your precious little Baby Girl”

“I can’t do that to Tabitha.”

“Don’t be silly Samantha, I would not dare do such a thing. I can however magic up an exact little baby girl version of her…”

“What? That won’t do.”

“Why not Samantha.?! Endora asked in alarm. It seemed like a pretty good idea to her.

“That will only remind me even more that my real little girl, is not so little anymore and I am not too sure if Tabitha herself would be over the moon about having a copy of her reminding her of the fact how she used to look, I have photographs for that sort of thing any way." 

“You know that you cannot between you and Derwood…. My apologies, I meant Darren… You can no longer make babies together with each other after the complications that you had with giving birth to Tabitha.”

“I know that Mother. I do not need to be reminded of that fact. I do not want to adopt either before you get that idea into your head.” Endora, looked really surprised. “Not meaning to put a spanner in the works, but if that is so, just how do you  expect to get or find a baby girl for you to look after and everything?”

“Well I am glad that you asked me that mother, as I have been having an idea and I think that you may like it.”

“If you are thinking want I think that you are thinking. As much as I do and you are right, like the idea of turning Darren into a Baby Girl, I however, do not think I could handle that very well. I’m far too fond of putting other kinds of spells on him, to do that. I certainly do not want Darren to be all cute and sweet.” Samantha let out a little giggle. “I would sure love to see that. But don’t you dare.”

“Dare what?” Remarked Endora, almost offended.

“Dare turn Darren into a cute Baby Girl, not only if but for a moment.,. I was not thinking of a baby girl exactly, something almost close, but one better.” Endora now looked confused and puzzled at the same time. “What do you mean Samantha. You’re not making any sense. “I am thinking of a boy, but not just any kind of a boy.”

“Samantha, have you gone and completely lost your mind? I thought that you said that you missed having a baby girl!”

“What, why would you want to turn a little boy into a little baby girl, Samantha?”

“Who said anything about turning him into one?” Replied Samantha, cryptically and with a hint of giggles at the same time. Butch was thinking to himself while watching the show, that it was certainly one very strange, but interesting episode, one though he could not quite recall ever seeing before. Then again, he could not exactly remember every single episode of Bewitched and what each one had been all about.

“Why even dress up a little boy to be like a little baby girl, if you could get away with such a thing. That would be adopting even if you could and that is big if at that Samantha.” Samantha gave her mother a very big grin. “I said that I would not adopt, I meant in adopting real children.”

“Now I am confused.” Endora remarked, who was exactly that, very confused indeed.

“He’s watching even as we speak you know.” Remarked Samantha, if it were at all possible, even more cryptically than before. Endora was still none the wiser. “Samantha, what in Salem’s name are you talking about?” Samantha grinned. “What would you say mother to a Sissy Baby. One who is adult?” Endora suddenly looked shocked and surprised. Living as long as she had, she knew of course about everything. “You’re not suggesting Darren to be the candidate are you?”

“Of course not Mother?”

“Good, as much as I like that idea even more, I still would not have anyone to tease or put spells on him every once in a while if I did that.”

“Relax mother, it is definitely not Darren.”

“Oh my gosh!!!!! Surely not Larry Tate?”

“No mother, not Larry or Mr Kravitz either.

“Who is it then?” Endora asked getting a little excited, Samantha, leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ear. To which this got a laugh from the audience, either that was cued, or they somehow knew who this mysterious person was. “This I got to see and find out. It will be good for a laugh.” Replied Butch out loud to himself, not that anyone was around to hear him, or was there? Endora seem to look in his direction, but that could be seen as her looking at just about anyone since she looked directly into the camera to indicate that she was loking at somone that was out of shot of the camera somewhere.

Her lips pursed into a great big grin. “You know I really do believe that he has not got a clue.” Remarked Endora with a slight chuckle. “That is the whole idea Mother. The more clueless he is, the better.”

“True. Say, I just realized, how are you going to explain the new Sissy Baby to Darren?”

“I will explain everything to him and why. Should he give me a hard time, he just may end up for a day or two being the Sissy Baby’s playmate.”

“A day or two!!! I think that I can live with that.” Endora remarked, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. “I think it is high time we let him know, the hard but fun way… Are you ready Samantha?”

“Oh I am, since this one was brought my attention, I knew he was the right one to be my Sissy Baby.” Butch was sat on the edge of his seat. He was not into guy’s in frocks on the box as he would term it.

He knew about such things occurring in Movies too, but such matters did not appeal to him. But he knew that some girls loved it, it was merely another form of guy bashing. That thing so many women and young impressionable girls all love, in buckets full. As Butch eagerly waited to see who the unfortunate male sould to be made to be Samantha’s new Sissy Baby, he felt strange all of a sudden. A strange pink swirl of mist suddenly appeared right before his very eyes, but before he could do anything, or say anything.

He was completely enveloped by the pink mist, once he was inside of it. It completely vanished. It appeared however just right in front of Endora and Samantha. Who was grinning from ear to ear. “Say Hello everyone to our new mystery star guest.” Remarked Endora with a chuckle, once the mist disappeared, there was a sudden uproar of laughter. To his shock dismay and confusion, Butch could not see anyone, yet he could hear the audiences laughter. There was no studio either, as what one would expect to see and a director suddenly calling for the episode of Bewitched to be stopped immediately.

The room did not look like a set, it looked like a real little girls bedroom. Samantha Stevens did not seem like an actress, or Endora, for that matter. Butch was too confused to try and grasp what was really going on. But if he did not know any better, he would swear that he was somehow right inside the fictional world of Bewitched. Such a thing was utterly impossible, besides the characters would not be aware of the audiences laughter, or so he thought.

“WHAT… What is happening? Where am I? Where is that laughing coming from.”

“If only Darren was this dumb.” Endora remarked with a giggle. “Surely you must know by now where you are.” Samantha replied, also in a giggling fit. “It’s, it’s not possible.” Butch replied, not able to believe all that he was seeing, or hearing.

“Oh but it is dumb, dumb.” Endora retorted, with another fit of giggles.

“Why is everyone all laughing at me anyway?”

“Because you are so dumb of course.”

“Mother… You know too well that is not the real reason why. Maybe part of it, let me show you why Butch.” Came Samantha’s sweet, if but somewhat, odd reply. Just then Butch was facing a mirror, that sprung out of thin air, that is when he saw what everyone was all seeing.

To his utter dismay and shock, in the reflection he was stood in nothing but his Y-Fronts. But they soon quickly turned into a thick white diaper, then over that appeared a pair of frilly plastic panties. “Wait, what are you doing?” Gasped Butch in shock with a stream of tears beginning to roll down the face Of his cheek. “What does it look like I am doing?” Samantha remarked, still giggling at him.

“If you have not figured it out yet. You are that very male I had been talking about all along. You are the one who is going to be my new Sissy Baby.”

“Why?” Butch asked, who began to fully burst out into tears. “Look into the mirror and you shall see why.” Samantha, remarked, the reflection in the mirror rippled and images of Butch appeared, that showed everyone how much of a bad boy Butch really was.

There came a unison of boos and hisses from the audience. “I rest my case…” Samantha remarked. But she was not yet done through with Butch. “I therefore, by the evidence that has been provided, hereby sentence you to be my Sissy Baby, now and forever and that your name shall no longer be Butch. It shall now and forever be Sissy Baby Tabby.” The images in the mirror faded and Butch saw his own reflection, only now, he was wearing a short Sissy Baby like dress, not only that, he had on his feet, pink patent shoes, to complete his full transformation, a big pink bow was set at the back of head and also on his head was a pink plastic tiara that simply screamed out Sissy Princess.

“As you can see, I have not given you pretty girly hair, You are doomed to look exactly as you are a Boy in Sissy Baby clothing. Think on this, you could have been arrested, labelled as a paedophile for the rest of your life, where no one will like you, everyone will simply hate you and not trust you, ever. I think that you shall find being a boy in Sissy Baby clothing for the rest of your life, to be a whole lot better…”

Butch looked as though Samantha had just given him a life sentence. Suddenly the whole entire bedroom that used to belong to Tabitha, suddenly all changed. “A new Sissy Baby means a whole new Sissy Baby Bedroom and this is it. Samantha remarked. Butch found himself all of a sudden sat inside a crib, just right for his size.

(Sissy Baby Tabby in his new Sissy Baby Bedroom)

“Now it is time for me to take you out to the park and to meet the girl you wronged. Sissy Baby Taby said nothing, he was too shocked to say or do anything. Everything had happened all so fast, his poor mind had no time to adjust or even accept what was happening to him. He disappeared from the crib and appeared in front of the girl that he had teased, with a crowd of  boys and girls, who suddenly all burst out laughing, they all teased Sissy Baby Tabby, mercilessly.

He burst out crying true Sissy Baby Style. “It is not so great being given the same treatment that you had given to this girl, is it Sissy Baby Tabby?” Samantha remarked. “Mes so sowwy…”

Cried Sissy Baby Tabby… pwease change me back, mes pwomise to be good.”

“I cannot change you back. You are forever mine now. Once you have been named by a Witch, you forever belong to her, did you know that?”

“No, mes did not know dat.” Sissy Baby Tabby cried even more. “Come now… It is not all bad, or as bad as you may think. I am your Mommy now and I love you. Yes you will forever just be a boy in Sissy Baby clothing, but at least you shall be loved, cared for, if you prove to be very good, you may get spoiled once in a while. Now it is time for me to take you back home.” Samantha said, in a calming soothing voice and with that, she and Sissy Baby Tabby vanished from the park.

Darren had soon returned with Tabitha, who was over the moon to learn, that she had a new Sissy Baby Sister. But Darren however, was not so welcoming of the fact. Not happy or impressed with his attitude about such things, Samantha did not need to have to do too much convincing for Endora to turn Darren into a Sissy Baby too. He was however, just a man in Sissy Baby clothing. Sharing a near similar fate as to Sissy Baby Tabby, but at least she was happy, as it meant that he now had a new playmate to play dress up with.

Tabitha was happy having two new Sissy Babies in her life, and a new Daddy too, who loved her and Samantha very much and was so much more better than Darren ever was. Who’s name by the way was changed to Sissy Baby Daisy. Endora was happy also, the happiest that she has ever been and everyone all lived happily ever after.

THE END.

The Next Page
Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Authors Notes:

This is a complete work of fiction for Baby Butch. The character based on Baby Butch. However, does not reflect Baby Butch in real life. This story is based on an alternate reality take on the Bewitched TV Show, where Samantha Stevens only had the one baby, being Tabitha.

This story is also a Spin Off from the Mini Sci-Fi Moments Anthology. This is story 1 of 4, there could be more, but I will have to see what ideas come my way. Please bare everything that has been mentioned here, before leaving a comment. Thank you.
Baby Butch
Moderators Note: In order to approve this story I made 2 changes. I am changing the rating to All PG 13. I have removed the following line since there are underage characters in this story. He felt himself get hard in his pants.

baby5522
Respecting the changes made. Fank yuo for doing that for me Baby Butch, I was in two minds if to make the story R or not, I felt that it was not quite R rating enough, it felt like somewhere between PG 13 & R, since there is no rating between the two.

It was slightly difficult to know which of the two to choose from. It would be handy if SK had the same Ratings most DVD's have, PG, 13, 15, 18. Have seen a 12 rating one once, though would have thought that a movie rated twelve would be covered by a thirteen rating.

Only reason I can think of there being a twelve rating is the movie being speciffic to most twelve year olds, but 13 is only really one more age up from twelve, I know how unpredicatable some teenagers can be, just maybe it's me, I would nothave thought to there being that much of a huge difference beween being twelve and thirteen. 

The line you mentioned, that's seperate from the scene that involves the young girls. I'm sure that line refers to the characters reaction to Amy. Or is it because there are minors in the story?

I'm not objecting, I trust your judgement Baby Butch, just a little curious.

Love, hugs & kisses

PS: I'm a little bit confused Baby Butch, can you help me out please? I have been doing some minor correction editing of my story, tried to llok for the referrence you made: 
' He felt himself get hard in his pants.'

I'm having a bit of a difficult time of finding that line. I'm not saying that it is not there, just puzzled, since I not seen it while I was doing the correction work. No, I did not delete it while I was making the corrections. Just in case you're wondering.

I'm just puzzled, knowing my luck, I have probably missed it serveral times already. It's prbably way too early for me to be noticin git. It's 6:58am here in the UK.

It's goin gto bug me, not knowing where it is, please, can yu let me know where, I would appreciate that Baby Butch, there is nothing wrong, like I said, just puzzled, since I am unable to find that line.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy

There is a good reason you cannot find that line anymore. Like I said in my first post I have deleted the line in order to approve the story. Yes I deleted it because of the underage character rule. 

I am glad you did not rate it "R" since no story with anyone underage can be rated R. The changes I made were minor and only involved the rating and one line  of text.

No other corrections need to be made. Sorry for any inconvenience.

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Fank you for the explanaition Baby Butch, I looked at my original work and seen where the line appears. Fank yu for deleting that for me, I was not too sure about keeping that line in or not, plus I was tryng to make srue for the discriptive passage not to appear to be too explicit in content.

The line is probably best left out, so I am going to change the orginal word doc, so it relfects this copy of the story. I'm a bit more wide awake now. After 4 cups of milky coffee later, that is. *Big Grin* No inconvenience at all, like I said, I was only barely awake and puzzled about the line you mentioned. 

No one has commented on Second Life yet, though I did update the New Posts article, in Random chat. I will add the update also in the comment section of the Main Mini Sci-Fi Moments page, so that my story will appear in the top list of the Story Forum.

Fankies, so wery muchies fwo your help.

WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSES

Baby Butch
Fank ooo PetBabyAmy, for the fictional story with me included. I am honored you chose to write a Tabitha, Bewitched story with me ending up as Sissy Baby Tabby.

As it turns out my role play name is Tabitha and my partner renamed me Tabby. Love the Elizabeth Montgomery image included in this story.

I always thought she would make a great mommy and or wife. Cool story how you included Andorra as she really is and Darwood, he he. The Sissybaby in the crib image is nice.

I still watch Bewitched on late night television a couple of days each week. I also have made cappies with Elizabeth Montgomery in them.

Great story, thanks very much!
Hugs Baby Butch : )

baby5522
Fank you for the comment Baby Butch, much appreciated. I am so, so very happy that you like the story I made for you. Wow... that is so amazing that you were renamed as Tabby. Someone would call that just simply coinsidence, I personally do not believe in such a thing.

No matter what, I am so happy that I was able to give your charcter a name that matched the one you was renamed with.  I was able to find the images of Elizabeth Montgomery via Yahoo Images Search Website.

I knew I had to have an image with her with being in Tabitha's nursery, that image was such a lucky find, I would have settled for one just of her, if I had not found that image. Oh did you like how I managed to put part of that image on the TV Screen of the Pink TV? I used the same trick that I used for the Girl In The Mirror image, that I used for: Mini Sci-Fi Moments: Tricked By A Mirror.

I am glad that you liked the image of Sissy Baby Tabby and the new nursery, the nursery is a model I found from SketchUp Warehouse, I took a screen capture shot of my IMVU avatar in the cute outfit, then opened up Sketchup, drew a rectangle, used the paint bucket in the 'In Model Mode.' Using the screen shot as a texture, broke it up to get the scene/image to appear split four ways, enlarged, then crop to just one out of the duplicated images.

It took a lot of careful hand drawing with the mouse, using the line and curved draw tools to draw around the image of the avatar alone. As so to remove the IMVU background scene.

Once I had drawn around the character. I deleted the rectangle, then pulled out the drawn shaped outline of my character, then saved him.

I open the saved the model I got from the sketchup wearhouse, I then imported the 3D drawn character and placed him inside of the crib. I had the whole scene in close up so that the lines and the rest of the sketchup work screen is not seen, just the scene itself to be seen.

I am so happy that I can use sketchup now in so many different ways. So there will always be a way for me to use it. That makes me very, very happy indeed.

Love, hugs & kisses

annabellacheff
@ PetBabyAmy
  another lovely story. why are your stories always so good.
lots of love

baby5522
@ annabellacheff
  Fank you for your comment Annabella, it's much appreciated. I am glad that you like the story. Fank you for saying that my stories are so good. How they are is a combination of a good active imagination and years of experience with wrtting stories.

Once a person can find their form, get into that and keep that going, the ideas and stories get better with time. my very first story I wrote in 1992, while though it was good, it was not by far my best work. But it left me with feeling of wanting to do more, I took what I had done, and built upon that. 

This story came quite easy to me, since like Butch, I like watching old re-runs of Bewitched too and I actually did not have to watch any episodes for this story. I was planning to do so, but somehow, from my memorry of the show and a gift/skill I am blessed and feel honoured to have, which I forgot to mention to Baby Butch about what he said about Endora turning up.

I am very good at observing things, I have all of my life, way before I got this idea I was watching those Re-Runs of the Bewitched series and of course usually Endora is in the show, not all of the time, but nearly mostly she is. When I got the idea for this story, my mind was already playing back what I had seen on TV.

I was was drawing from that power of observation and hoped that I had observed well enough to convey her charcater as well as the potrail of her as seen on TV and in the Bewitched Movie.

To Baby Butch, I hoped I did a good enough job of that. I felt that I did not need to watch any more episodes, to make sure of getting Endora's character right, also the channel I had been watching the Re-Runs on, had stopped showing them, even if I had wanted to watch a couple more episodes.

So I was relying a lot on my observational skills. I no take my gift/skill for granted, I know that a lot of people have different obersvational skills to what I have. I would like to hope that anyone who writes about anything that they like and love the most, their obseravations about that sort of thing always shows in their work in some form or another.

hugs & kisses to you Annabella.

sissieann
Another great story more please??  

baby5522
Fank you Sissieann for your comment, much appreciate, glad to hear you like this story, thanks to Annabella who commented on my caption. Sissy Baby Ashley in the cappies forum, I do believe I have my next idea for the next story for this story collection of Strange Moments.

I am going to start a little bit of work on that right now, while I have some ideas fresh in my mind.

Hugs & kisses

baby5522
Authors Notes 2 Story 2:

This is not based on any actual Pokémon Adventure in any way shape or form. This is a work of fiction just for fun and is part of the Strange Moments short story collection. Please bare that in mind before commenting. Thank you.

Baby Butch
I did notice the image actually showing up on the TV. That is pretty good so I am using a similar idea in  a cappie about a rock concert.

Hewwo!

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Fank you Baby Butch for the comment. Glad that you nticed the trick I did with the TV screen. I really heps to be inventive/creative in that wayto use images in ways most people would not think of using them for.

By the way, two things. 1: The Story Second Life, story 4 of the Mini
Sci-Fi Moments is part of the comments, I made a hick up, when posting that last story of the anthology, simply because I could not seem to find the add new page button, I did a final check after I put the story as a coment, since that seemed the only way to post it at the time, I did find the add new page button in the editor, right down at the bottom of my first story.

I was not really to impressed, as I had already gone and put my story in a comment, I was not going to delet it, then re paste the whole thing and sort out the gaps between paragraphs all over again by putting the story in the right place. I feel, personaly and only personally, it might be a good idea if the add new page button to be placed some where else in the editor, so it always remains at the top where it can be easily be seen.

2: Story 2 of this story collectionis on the next page, please coment on that too when you can, would really appreciate that.

Love, hugs & kisses

annabellacheff
 i really like your sissy baby ashley story
lots of love

baby5522
@ annabellacheff
  Fank you sis for the comment, much appreciated, I am so glad that you like the Sissy Baby Ashley story. It was a lot of fun to write that one.

love, hugs & kisses

baby5522
UP DATE:

Story 2 has been added. Strange Moments: Pokémon: Sissy Baby Ashley. You will find that story on the next page, please leave comments, thank you.

Baby Butch
I did not realize the second story is here, I will check it out later.

Still have to get to the other one posted as a reply. You have been posting a lot lately, I just finished reading 3 of your stories.

1. The Pink TV
2. Space Pirates
3. The Island of Souls

Good to see you are able to post so well again!

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Fank you for the comment Baby Butch, and for letting me know all of that. It's really mostly thanks to Opera Webbrowser that the copy and paste action works so well and so much better in the Editor than the copy and paste function does with Firefox. 

I could not have posted the stories that you have listed if the copy and paste had not worked so well, I still would have done them, by typing everything up, though that would have taken such a long time to do each one.

Also if I had to do al of that, I would have posted Strange Moments as just a one off story and not post any more stories. When it cmes to chosing a thumbnail, I now use, the Youse Your Own thumbnail option in the Editor and that works so much better, so I wil keep on using that.

Love, hugs & Kisses

Baby Butch
I guess the message of the story is don't be a sore loser. In this case Ash may have been lucky to lose and have Dawn and Misty in his corner.

He is certainly better off as Ashley and the diaper is needed for a cry baby. I like the cute story PetBabyAmy. Even mom is happy!

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch, for the comment, much appeciated, so happy tohear that you are happy etc. That makes me even doubly so happy too. Even sometimes the best people who get used to being at the top no like to suddenly start losing, to lose 5 times in a row though, would really brak a person in two. 

Wait, one cry Baby Ashley is bad enough, can't very well have two of them going around now can we. *Giggles* Yeah, bad pun I know. *Big Grin*

Love hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
Thanks for the story about me.

I like it better with the images back, giggles.

Mommy looks good standing by my crib!

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for everything that you have done for me here and being faithful with your comments on my posts, that means moer to me than I can put into words.

Love, hugs & kisses

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.