R Strain 1 - 5
When put in diaper punishment Gwen must learn to poop in a diaper and must strain to do so.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Yay! I am the first to comment on your new caption. Runs around cutely happily singing cutely too. "Mes got there first, mes got here first." *Giggles*

Another most wonderful set of captions from you Baby Butch. I like them all. I'm so glad to see a happy Baby Girl at the end.

I have given you five kisses.

Love, hugs and more kisses from me to you.

Baby Butch
You are first once again PetBabyAmy and I appreciate the rating. I wanted to post something different and came up with this story. Thanks for the compliments they are wonderful. : )

Love, Hugs, and Kisses accepted and returned.    
Princess Jaina
Hehe, I like this set a LOT, Baby Butch!  VERY cute.  I'm actually very familiar with the website where you got these pictures... I subscribe there so I've seen the videos these pics were captured from, and I'm quite familiar with this particular model.  Her real name is Nikki, and she is an UBER-CUTIE!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
I agree she is very cute and this certainly makes one wish they were younger again. I don't find to many older adult babies to caption.

I do make them when I can. I am glad people like this it was an attempt to post something a bit different. Nice to know you like this set a lot. I like that website too!

jessybaby
Great cappies. Mommy changes me now too sometimes.

Baby Butch
Thanks Jessybaby, I figured you to like this set of captions. Nice to know you have a good mommy now.

Best wishes from Baby Butch : )
sissydina218
lovely story and captions baby butch love the strain, I get the strain once in awhile also but its usually trying not to poop, but I love seeing someone who is trying so hard to be a proper little baby like the rest of us.

Baby Butch
Nice to see your lovely comment Sissydina218. The facial expressions say it all, he he. Gwen makes a fine adult baby!

babyginagirl
Well a BABY in diapers,must use there diapers for everything.On strain 1,she should have been noted that a suppository was needed to begin her diaper training process!! 

Baby Butch
That would certainly relieve the STRAIN, he he!      
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.