R Spanking Needed
Some embarrassing spanking cappie stories for those who like this sort of thing.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
really nice set of captions babybutch loved the girl ones the best alex looks super cute in violets schoolgirl outfit and definitely deserves the spanking he is getting

Baby Butch
Appreciate the comment and compliment Sissydina218. I liked making these spanking cappies and found good pictures. Long ago I made lots of them. Girl 1 - 4 is the definite favorite. : )
domdaddy52
hy god that was hot all the girls were perfect mmmmmm gave daddy wood

Baby Butch
I am glad you liked the spanking cappies. I think the models are very pretty. Appreciate your comment. : )

Baby Butch
 Any more votes or comments on this thread? The first story is dominating the poll.

Baby Butch
@ Baby Butch
 My poll has disappeared like many of the older ones. Site upgrades have eliminated all my old polls. At least there are many new ones!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.