Sissyville A Documentary ~~ Intro
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
In Upper Southhampton, PA, there is a secluded, gated community know to the Post Office as Marysville. It is a completely self contained community of single homes complete with private schools, a shopping district and country club. Covering over two square miles, this community attracts a very special group of residents.
Only women are allowed to purchase a home here and they must sign a very detailed contract before they may even walk through a sample home.
The contract is very long and detailed, so I will only mention a few of the items right now.
1: Any males in the household must be sissified 24/7
2: No male will ever wear slacks or jeans or shorts, only dresses or skirts or baby clothes.
3: All male children will attend Ms Marys school for sissies. Female children will attend a regular academic private school on community grounds.
4: All adult males will attend Ms Marys school for sissies 4 hrs every Saturday.
5: All adult males will serve 20 hours a week in community service as secretaries at the community offices , waitresses and other staff at the ladies country club, cleaning ladies and maids.
6: All males will be subjected to weekly hormones to enhance their femininity. Adult males may also be subjected to breast and other body enhancements if deemed appropriate.
Our crew was allowed restricted access to the community to do this documentary. We were not allowed to have cameras in the grammar or high school, although we could have sketch artists in the classroom, and had to have written permission from the mommy or wife to use any photograph we may have taken.
This is the first in a series of a rare look inside the community the local women fondly refer to as:

Sissyville

Gallery Images by francescd
Display More Images
Last Post
42 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 41 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

babie

In Upper Southhampton, PA, there is a secluded, gated community know to the Post Office as Marysville. It is a completely self contained community of single homes complete with private schools, a shopping district and country club. Covering over two square miles, this community attracts a very special group of residents.
Only women are allowed to purchase a home here and they must sign a very detailed contract before they may even walk through a sample home.
The contract is very long and detailed, so I will only mention a few of the items right now.
1: Any males in the household must be sissified 24/7
2: No male will ever wear slacks or jeans or shorts, only dresses or skirts or baby clothes.
3: All male children will attend Ms Marys school for sissies. Female children will attend a regular academic private school on community grounds.
4: All adult males will attend Ms Marys school for sissies 4 hrs every Saturday.
5: All adult males will serve 20 hours a week in community service as secretaries at the community offices , waitresses and other staff at the ladies country club, cleaning ladies and maids.
6: All males will be subjected to weekly hormones to enhance their femininity. Adult males may also be subjected to breast and other body enhancements if deemed appropriate.
Our crew was allowed restricted access to the community to do this documentary. We were not allowed to have cameras in the grammar or high school, although we could have sketch artists in the classroom, and had to have written permission from the mommy or wife to use any photograph we may have taken.
This is the first in a series of a rare look inside the community the local women fondly refer to as:

Sissyville

nice place to visit and want to live there to
prissyprincess
  I reallyy Wuv the body paint , giggles , I,d wuv to lick it off her , giggles , Do you think she,d hold still long enough ??  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

evildragonlord
nice captions like it all, so great, make me giggle out loud 
BabyBeth
great stuff frances
i think i could live in sissyville

Andreea
Beautiful concept and captions, dear, though if I were you I would be cautious with the full nudity images (Even with the body paint, it is apparent). That might explain the vanishing images in the captioned piccies thread.
Arianna
Such cute pics, I especially wuv the 1st one. 

kendrasissy
Now there's a place i would like to live
Ashe
Once again, totally great :)

sissydiapers
I wishes i was tha husband of a woman who bought a house there. i would be a wittle sissy babee in dipees an a footed sweeper awl the time!!!
wow verry cute

tyler199
the first picture made me jump out of my skin!! she looks like one of the ghost kids from the grudge in a sissy dress lol! the rest are really good though
Tenebrarum
LOVE IT!!!

lildevil
really cute luv it
Adriana_pink
nice photos

diaprbayb
You're talking about the one at Jacksonville & Davisville rd?

hiding on the old the old johnsville airbase in Ivyland?
BrianGirl
An excellent start. I look forward to more.

sissiegirlee

nice place to visit and want to live there to  

this picture makes my plastic panties all slipery inside
dscandy
i love all of your cappies

hot chick
great caps
lonelymommyliz
all very cute

PinkFairy
someone take me der pweeze ~~
P-chan
Hi Frances, this is a great mini photo set / story. I really love the kitty the best, but all pics and cappies are very very good. xxxx

sissynicci
Sounds like a wonderful place to live.

Kisses,

Nicci
laceymichelle
I wanna live there

karengirl
sounds like a great place to live
0 - 25 of 41 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.