R Sissy Stories
More sissy stories to view and read. Old cappies never posted.
Posted on
Sissy Stories - More sissy stories to view and read. Old cappies never posted., Panty,Bra,Crossdress,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Sissy Stories - More sissy stories to view and read. Old cappies never posted., Panty,Bra,Crossdress,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Sissy Stories - More sissy stories to view and read. Old cappies never posted., Panty,Bra,Crossdress,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Sissy Stories - More sissy stories to view and read. Old cappies never posted., Panty,Bra,Crossdress,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
*October 2013*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
 No hab comments on da sissy stowies.

babyginagirl
Yessss I would soooo sooo love to have a girlfriend who would dress me as a girl!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 That is a fantasy of mine too Babyginagirl.

Kimbaby
Very nice, sissy boy  or bookworm would be nice to meet a lady that helps one dress like a girl.

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 Thanks Kimbaby and I am glad to see your comment. A lady like that would be great to go out with or just get to know as a friend.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.