R Sissy or Sissybaby
I made some captions about 5 more Sissy Kiss members including our Webmissy.
Posted on
Sissy or Sissybaby - I made some captions about 5 more Sissy Kiss members including our Webmissy., Doll,Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Sissy or Sissybaby - I made some captions about 5 more Sissy Kiss members including our Webmissy., Doll,Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Sissy or Sissybaby - I made some captions about 5 more Sissy Kiss members including our Webmissy., Doll,Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Sissy or Sissybaby - I made some captions about 5 more Sissy Kiss members including our Webmissy., Doll,Sissy,Sissybaby,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dolliesissy
awws yous so sweet baby butch. (blushes)

Baby Butch
@ dolliesissy
 I am glad you liked it Dolliesissie, decided to use your picture.
jessybaby
I wish Em got me a babysitter while she was out of town this week.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Sounds like you needed a babysitter, he he.

kay3070
Hiya Butch! Love it my friend, thank you so much. You've got the details spot on there. Just please tell me - where was you hiding in my backyard to know so much! (*giggles*)
    A lovely welcome to find when signing in today - you are a star, thanks once again. :-)
      ginormous hugs!

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Greetings Kay, your welcome and I am glad you loved the caption. That was me in the bushes, he he. I made you a caption before the dressing up but I knew what you like to wear. Appreciate your compliment and it is nice to hear from you. Hugs Baby Butch
~*Christie Luv*~
 Aww! I'd be so happy to be in such a lovely nursery, and in those cute thick diapees! Thank you so much Baby Butch! I love all of these! ^-^

Baby Butch
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
 I am pleased to hear you love all the captions as well as the one I made for you. Have a great night Christie! Hugs Baby Butch

babyginagirl
I sooooooo want to be the baby in BABYSITTER,RELAXING,NAPPING scenes in that order!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 It is always nice to know the favorites. Appreciate the comment Babyginagirl.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.