Sissy Sexy Spa
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Welcome to the Sissy Sexy Spa where we'll help you relieve you of your stress and pamper you as a pretty sexy sissy girl you are. Please take your clothes off and we'll provide you with a relaxing massage to you make feel great.
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
Alex won a trip a to the new spa, he had no clue that when he lefe he would be a busty, sexy sissy girl, and reality has changed so everyone thinks he was always a she.
penny12
sissy starts crying out of sheer happyness

Prissie
Here's my idea for a caption for that anime girl:

"Hello boys I'm Julie, the head nurse. I'm here to welcome you to Camp Pettiland, where you've been sent to spend 10 days with us. We're going to ask you to disrobe and go to the shower room through the door to your right. We're going to apply a special lotion to your arms, legs, underarms and chest to remove all your body hair. We're going to wash your hair with a special shampoo to make your hair lighter. Our nursing staff are going to get you thoroughly cleaned, and then we're going to apply nail polish to your fingernails and toenails, put makeup to your faces and spray you with perfume to make you look and smell pretty.

We're going to dress you in stockings and ruffled panties, then petticoats, then tea party dresses. This will take about two hours, so you'll be ready by 3:30 PM to join the girls at our Thursday afternoon tea party.

You will be participating with our girls in activities which will include ballet dancing and baton twirling. You will wear the same clothing and costumes they will be wearing. Our girls are willing to work with you to make this a beautiful experience.

You'll find the time will go by a lot faster if you make the best of what we have to offer. Remember, if any of you cause any trouble, you'll be sent back home for immediate execution of sentence - which for most of you means suspension from school for a whole year. If you cooperate with us, and if our director is satisfied with your cooperation and attitude, your sentence will be waived.

That said, I hope you'll find this a beautiful and rewarding experience. The door to the shower room is right there, so kindly take off all your clothes and leave them in the baskets we have provided. "
viewer09

Now please relax and enjoy our special sensual breast massages.

Baby Butch
I like the cappy just like it is, good job.
eleventhdr
ah oh yes just where are you i needyou so very badly and right now oh please i ma under so much pressure i need to escape and to be naked and have you pamper me as a little gorl should be i am so ready to be a girl at long last oh please hurry come and get me and take me away from all of this male life forever i want to be a girl oh please!

babygirlmiyuki
i like that one! can i go to that spa?
Arianna
She knows what to wear for a spa trip.

therunning21
oh really nice
viewer09
Repost improve image

MissAbby
mmmm! What delicious spa. ;)
Mina Silverwind
Jack learned the hard way he needs to read the fine print on the spas terms of usuage, now he is Jenna the sissy maid, and she works for the spa now.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

viewer09

We now offer our special youth treatment to make you feel young again. Plus will treat you that young.
Mina Silverwind
I love your latest caption, please keep up the good work as always, and thank you for making my day.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

macgyver

Welcome to the Sissy Sexy Spa where we'll help you relieve you of your stress and pamper you as a pretty sexy sissy girl you are. Please take your clothes off and we'll provide you with a relaxing massage to you make feel great.  

oh fist I wana bath,then a diapee change & alll that baby goodness please?
shannellie
Very nice cappie prissy! A whole year off of school to be a sissy?! That sounds more like a reward than a punishment ~.~
Wishing you all a pretty pink and fluffy day!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.