R SISSY LIFE
Captions about many sissies and those who might feminize one.
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
Ohhhh, I don't know which is best! 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 No worries! He he, that means they are all good. I appreciate the comment. : )
Robyn
Pssst Don't tell anyone my dream about being sent back to preschool to get in touch with my inner little girl!! Pwease, pwetty pwease? Missy M.  

Baby Butch
@ Robyn
 It is mandatory that you attend Sissy School Kindergarden! Yes they have a Nursery.

Kimbaby
Love these sissy life pictures and captions, would be my wish to do , invite me,and sissy school, that would be so wonderful.

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 You can attend Sissy School but a doctors visit may be required first. A sissy makeover would be good so you have an appointment. It is better to arrive in a diaper!
Chantelle Cameron
 hi i'm new and excited to discover more on this site !

shamrock
@ Chantelle Cameron
 your are welcome here and have fun too
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ Chantelle Cameron
 Hello and welcome to Sissy Kiss. Take some time and navigate the site to find what you like.

shamrock
dear baby butch ,,,, I like them all and how your holiday go  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Greetings Shamrock, I am glad you like all the sissy captions. Christmas went well and I had a great Christmas dinner. How about yourself?

shamrock
@ Baby Butch
 my is good and it great Christmas too
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    
Baby Butch
Caption 3 reminds me of the many times I have gone shopping in the Intimates Department at stores like Kmart, Walmart, Woolworth, Sears, JC Penny, Etc. 

Happy New Year      

Boboboy
Love the captions they're super fun like always.
The more girls one brings back fond memories of when my big sister used to do that to me.
I'd also really like to attend the sissy school too. Do you think they would let me wear a big bulky diaper instead of the white panties. Or maybe a nice crinkly pair of white plastic panties over the diaper.

Baby Butch
@ Boboboy
 After all the diaper captions I felt a change was needed. *giggles* I think Sissy School would allow a bulky diaper, especially if you peed your panties. I am glad you love the captions Boboboy!
jessybaby
Ill be your patient. i need a dr. anyway
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 OK, you have an appointment with the young female doctor and you know what will happen to Patients.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.