R Sissy Kiss Journal - page 7
Editor Baby Butch captions Sissy Kiss friends for his Journal.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the Caption. You were not to know, sorry to say School Girl Uniform is not really my thing. I actually once wore one of my old sisters shcool dress, it was grey with pleats in the skirt of the dresss with straps, designed to be worn with a blouse, but of course I did not wear one, I put a girlish style jumper on over it, white socks on my feet, with two very heavy backpacks to carry as I ran away from home dressed completely like a girl.

A long story that one and a true one at that. I might tell it one day. Just getting through the last stages of having the flu at the moment. I always love your captions no mater what. I like your other captions here too, wonderful they are, just like you. You always are.

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
You are the first comment on my new captions. I appreciate the lovely comment PetBabyAmy and hope you feel better. The main point to your cappie is that the plastic panties are not frilly like you would like. The schoolgirl uniform was rather small, he he.
sissieann
I love Not Frilly cap please more???  

Baby Butch
Hello Sissieann, that one is also a favorite of mine. I like My Toys as my second choice. I appreciate the comment.

babygerard
Thank you Baby butch, Another great cappies, Well, I'm still liviing with my new family like a baby girl, I'm so happy and I can use the laptop now, i hope you are fine, I miss you and everything in this site, I'm reading your story, I really like it too. Kisses baby butch, wuv uuuu

Maddie

Baby Butch
Hello Maddie, I have been wondering why you have not been around much. I still post a cappie for you occasionally and leave a link. I bet there is at least one more but I forget where.

Leave a comment on the story after you catch up on it all. Hope the new family is wonderful. Big Hug Baby Butch : )
SissyBabyCassie
I loves them! Hope to see me in the next set they always make me feel better :)

Baby Butch
Hello Sissy Baby Cassie, by coincidence I made a cappie for last night in another style I came up with. Will post it next time I add a Journal page. I am happy to know you love the cappies!

sissydina218
thank you baby butch loved my caption, didn't like the no petticoats and dresses, and no more strap on is almost evil. but at least I still get to wear big soft fluffy diapers. So its all good.

Baby Butch
*giggles* Yaaa, the probation officer took away most of the good stuff. She did not figure out you like being a Sissybaby in her crib with a diaper on!
lucyhalessissy
Thank you for including me again =), lovely choices on the pictures and great captions =)

Baby Butch
 Hewwo Lucyhalessissy, mes gwad ooo wike dese cappies. You be welcomb, pweciate da nice comment. : )

shaughn
great job love the one about me. maybe i will shave everything 

Baby Butch
Hello Shaughn, I am glad you like your cappie. Might seem funny going to the doctor if you shaved everything but maby if you find a mommy.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.