R Sissy Heaven (Sissy_Fairy & sissybabydreams)
Working at a shop for sissies does give you a new look on life
Posted on
After almost a year of getting everything ready, Helena was finally a few steps away from opening. In less than a week's time Sissy Heaven would be open for the public. It was a unique shop, though the name was unique in itself. Helena Thorpe catered to a more unique client¨le. Adult babies, diaper lovers, sissies, fetish lovers and cross dressers were catered for. While Helena didn't really fit in to most of those categories, she was a lover of all things involving diaper, or as she had grown up knowing them when living in England, nappies. She also loved every aspect of sissy clothing. At twenty four, Helena was slender and beautiful. Long brunette hair with a pink ribbon tied. A pink dress with puffed sleeves and a long skirt. Ribbon ended white stockings and a pair of sparkly pink Mary Jane shoes.

"Okay we have the dresses on the lines, diaper packs on shelves, plastic underwear hanging up and everything someone would need." Helena commented as she ran through everything in her head. There was a slight crinkling, but that was something Helena was expecting. Being a diaper lover, she was wearing one underneath her dress along with a pair of plastic underwear. "Now all I need are the staff." Helena had hosted an open day to see if anyone wanted the work. She didn't ask for me. Her staff didn't need to be into anything like this, they just had to be open to the fact other people liked to explore a different side of life. If they were curious enough to try, then Helena would be more than happy to show them. 
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.
Last Post
86 posts
Show the rating stats
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!
sissybabydreams
Posted
Well here I am thought Jamie to himself, just turned 24 years of age, with no current job and at the moment no prospects of finding one at the moment.
I left school and went to college, closely followed by University. I was one of those who took a course because that was what most of my friends where taking. I didn't really know what to do but at least it was something. Since then I have just been floating from temp job to temp job. That is why I now find myself wandering around town trying to find something to do.

It was a nice day to walking round the town at least. That is when I came upon the new shop just off the main street. "Sissy Heaven" said Jamie to himself, "I have seen the adverts for that in the local paper".
Well, might as well have a wander past to see what its all about. I carried on down towards the shop when I saw the sign in the window,

"Help required, permanent full-time position, feel free to come in and ask".

I thought that this might be my only chance to find work, so why not. I tried the door but it was locked, so I rang the bell and waited. It was then I saw a somewhat familiar face approaching the door, someone I hadn't seen since my university days.

When Helena opened the door and Jamie saw her standing there, he was quite surprised. Jamie didn't know whether she would recognise him.
"I was kind of wondering if you still had the job available" said Jamie, "I'm sort of out of work at the moment".
"I'm not quite sure what you want" said Jamie, "but I am willing to give anything a go".

Sissy_Fairy
Posted
Helena's heart lit up when she found someone was looking for a job with her store, it almost skipped a beat when she realised who the person was. It was certainly a day of surprises, and opening the shop Helena nodded her head. Her smile was broad and she had a look that her long lost friend from college. "Its good to see you again Jamie." she said with a smile before leading him in. She wasn't up for giving interviews, besides, Jamie had already said the things she had wanted to hear.

"I'd be more than happy to give you a job." Helena commented with a nod of her head before looking him up and down. His appearance wasn't much to look at, and she wondered if Jamie would be up for sampling some of her items just to try them out.

Truthfully, Helena had looked into the BDSM scene, it was one of the reasons she was catering for that as well as the others. The women in her family had always been strong. They knew what they wanted and they were very independent. It had been said that her grandmother stood up to her abusive husband by putting him in his place and turning him into her maid. If that was true then it was definitely something Helena could live up to. Maybe she could turn Jamie into a maid.

"You say your willing to give anything a go? Well... with the nature of this store you don't look like you belong here... no offence. You'll definitely work here but you just don't look like you work here... yet." Helena commented as she looked towards Jamie, trying to guess his size. "Let me sort you out a work uniform."
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.
sissybabydreams
Posted
Jamie could not believe what he was hearing. Just one simple knock on the door, a warm smiling face to open it from the other side, then to be given a job on the spot after just asking one simple question and not having to go through an interview. 
This was something deep down that he was quite glad of as he didn't really like them and always got bad nerves when it came to interviews.

With Helena gone to find him his uniform, he thought it was the perfect opportunity to have a look around to see where he would be working. He could tell straight away that it was not your average shop, but the items on the racks and shelves where not unknown to him.

Secretly throughout his life he had been drawn towards items that reminded him of his childhood. He had never been able to remove from his mind the pictures of him being dressed as a toddler. He remembered various times from his childhood when he had been wearing nappies and plastic pants. When he eventually got to college and got his own room he got to try out various disposable nappies, it was a time when he felt at home with himself. It was whilst at college he spent hours on end looking on the internet, trying to find out more. It was then that he found out about the real meaning of the word "Sissy".

Looking around the store, he could not help but get excited but didn't want to show it. He thought that it might get him into trouble and having only just got the position he didn't want to lose it straight away. His thoughts where broken by the returning Helena.

Sissy_Fairy
Posted
This was certainly proving to be a very surprising day for Helena when she had opened up her shop for potential employees to come and look for a job. Yet she had done, it was perfect seeing an old friend. Especially as he was willing to try anything. Helena couldn't help but wonder if he was really into any of this. Whether Jamie had a hidden passion for anything sissy. But, he would have seen what the store was when he came up to the door. It was painted with pink and white lettering above the door. If anyone missed that well Helena would have sent them to an opticians first.

"Now, we need something sissy, but not too sissy." Helena mused to herself before smiling and looking at the dress line she had. When she looked at the options, an idea came to mind. Helena took out a dress from the rack and held it up. It looked as if it would fit Jamie, if not they could see what foundation wear she could use.

Next she took out a pair of shoes, some stockings and a garter belt. Helena couldn't help but wonder if she should give him any baby products, but that would come later.

"Here we are." Helena stated as she came out of the back store with the clothes in hand, laying everything out for Jamie to see.

sissybabydreams
Posted
Suddenly brought back into reality, Jamie was just left in amazement and speechless when he saw what Helena had brought out for him to wear. Deep down inside him was becoming a maze of emotions, just the thought of wearing such beautiful clothing was making him feel a bit weak in the legs.

Pull yourself together he was thinking to himself, or at this rate you will spoil everything. He couldn't take the chance of being found out and losing the job as a consequence. Asking where the changing room was, he took the clothing from Helena and thought that it was just best to accept the uniform graciously. He moved off to the changing room and began to strip his clothing off. The only thing that crossed his mind was the lack of something a bit more babyish, but he wasn't going to say anything at this point. He thought that he could possibly persuade Helena into letting him try some of those once he was a bit more established.

Carefully he started to dress himself in all the wonderful items that Helena had provided, but when everything was on, he called out to her to say that the dress didn't quite fit right, it seemed a bit loose at the front. He asked her to come and have a look and see if she could fix it for him, also she seemed to have forgotten the panties or was he to wear his own underwear.

Sissy_Fairy
Posted
Helena was getting some paper work done. She would need to get Jamie to sign the packets that allowed him to work here and agreed for him to wear what was given, and that any photograph or such media would be allowed to be used in publications and on websites. It would be a good thing though, get the website out in the world and give people a glimpse that these are ordinary people who wore these clothes. As far as Helena knew, Jamie didn't wear the clothes twenty four seven. When he called out, saying that it didn't fit at the front, Helena had a feeling why. Before coming to help out, she grabbed a pair of B cup breast forms.

"I wondered if this might happen." Helena commented as she walked on through to the changing rooms, looking at the man in his new attire. He did look pretty good dressed up. "I should get you a wig and put some make up. But in the mean time, try these." she suggested before holding out the breast forms.

sissybabydreams
Posted
Taking the breast forms from Helena, Jamie went back into the change room and for a moment thought about what he was about to do. He would be trying to make himself look like the perfect girl, he new in his mind that all that research he did in college was beginning to tell him one thing, he was to become a Sissy.

Strangely this did not seem to bother him and he just went ahead and positioned the breast forms in his training bra. Having refitted the dress he turned to face the mirror and there before him stood the perfect figure of a girl with well formed, but not to big, breasts.

He stepped out of the changing room to show Helena but she was not there, but on the countertop there was a wig and a pair of Mary Jane shoes with a small buckle strap and two inch heel. With out thinking, he took both and went back into the changing room, fastening both shoes on his stocking feet, then placing the wig on his head. This time when he opened the change room curtain he was greeted by the flash of a camera and then a WOW. This just made Jamie blush, then facing Helena he said, "How do I look, do you think I pass the interview"?

Sissy_Fairy
Posted
Helena had the camera in her hand. It was the same one she had purchased a few months ago while planning the shop. Her entire memory card was filled with pictures of the shop through various stages of development. From an empty shell with nothing in it, and with every stage it changed and became something completely different. The final result was only taken yesterday. Now there would be a new image of her first employee. It was a day to remember. She had given Jamie a blonde wig and the Mary Jane shoes and was just waiting for her to finish. As soon as she emerged, then the picture was taking.

"Jamie my friend, you'd pass perfectly. Of course I will have to give you a make-over. You still look slightly boyish." Helena commented with a smile before a thought came to mind. She looked down to her skirt, picturing the diaper and the plastic panties she was wearing.

"Jamie, can I ask you something, and don't worry, if you say no it will not go against you; but have you ever considered wearing a diaper for adults?" Helena asked, looking towards the young man with a small smile on her face. 

sissybabydreams
Posted
The question he had just been asked took Jamie somewhat by surprise, he thought did she really know more about him than she was letting on, had he been careless when they where in college together, or was it just a coincidence?

He thought that his best approach would be to play it cool and not try to show too much interest. He was still very shy about his love of diapers.
"I've never really given it much thought" he said, "is it part of the uniform, because if so I would be more than willing to give them a go if you wish".

That was it, too late to turn back now he thought. Without realising what he was saying "Do I have to wear plastic lined rumba pants on top to stop them leaking" came out. It was at that point that he realised he had admitted he new a lot more about diapers than he was letting on. He just looked at Helena and started to sob and cry.

Sissy_Fairy
Posted
It wasn't part of the uniform, but Helena was happy to know that Jamie would give them a try. She wasn't expecting him to break down and cry though. It took her by surprise and she stepped forward, putting the camera down on the desk. She sat Jamie down and gave him a hug, patting his satin covered back with a smile on her face. He knew about the diaper scene when he mentioned the plastic rumba panties and Helena tried to console him. "There's no need to cry my friend." she stated with a warm, almost motherly smile.

"I want you to feel relaxed and comfortable. I know that some people are afraid that if they come out saying they wear a diaper then they'd be ridiculed and attacked, but I'm not going to do that." Helena admitted as she decided to reveal her own secret. She unzipped the back of her dress for a moment before removing it, revealing her corset, bra, her stockings and garter belt, as well as the pink rose pattern plastic panties, and when she lowered them, the thick white (with a small yellow patch of colour) diaper.

"If you wear a diaper, you'd be with a friend. You'd be amongst friends."

sissybabydreams
Posted
Now that Jamie had finally let his emotions go, then let out his big life secret, it seemed to take a big weight of his shoulders. Seeing that Helena had the same sort of feelings that he did, made him feel a lot more comfortable with the situation.

He pulled himself together, wiped the tears away from his face and turned to face Helena.
"I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me but I feel a lot better now" said Jamie, "if you still want me to try a diaper then the answer is yes, I want to do my best to try and fit in with the job". 

Display 10 more replies  
74 replies are left.