All XXX Sissy Harem
A Trilogy. Part 1, an aging rock star's life is changed when his fans start a brothel for sissies. Parts 2 & 3: an idealistic young woman tries to reform the harem. Then, Dom's Revenge.
Posted on
Add A New Story
The chapter list
Chapter 1
The Next Chapter
         A Trilogy in  Twenty Five Chapters
                  Part 1

1       Has-Been Rock Star Under Hypnosis

Still pretty successful, Aaron had enjoyed years of semi-fame with his retro rock act, under his stage name of Smokin' Bello.
Clad in deep black leathers, he performed many of the classic rock numbers, updated for the twenty first century into crude sexual appeal, that had some girls wowing him.
His big hit had been You Stiffen Me, and at his height of success, the girls would be queuing up outside his dressing room, and he had the pick of the crop. His predilection was blondes with long hair, so at the end of the evening, there'd be gathered a swoon of them for him to choose from. Often he'd take a pair, sometimes three and on one never to be forgotten night he'd had four to get into.
Those days however were in the past. Now he was usually lucky if he found one  solitary admirer, often the same determined admirer, Eileen, and those glory days of ravishing females were only in his memory, as his one remaining true fan was most definitely past her sell by date. However, for Aaron, she was all he could pull now, and she wasn't worth pulling.

So it was a flattering surprise that awaited him one evening outside a seedy club in a town that I won't name.
Smoking Bello had given it all he had to the three hundred in the auditorium, even though he knew he was no longer the big attraction, second support behind The Wonder Weirdies group. But as he gyrated wearily to his latest number, Big Boy Now, he espied a group of four blondes, hair waving wildly, in the third row, who were obviously enjoying his performance. They even shrilly shouted Encore, and that hadn't happened for months!
He wowed them with You Stiffen Me, it was nearly like the old days.
The verses progressed with Stiffening Thrill, then Stiffened Hot, at which point his tight leathers used to betray his very pronounced erection, to the delight of his eager fans. Of late, he'd been obliged to have a device fitted in his pants that would inflate to create the same effect, and this could flatter his physique by making him appear as impressively oversexed. Perhaps many doubted they were seeing proof of the genuine bulging thing, but at this performance those girls were out of their seats in their appreciation, and for the first time in a year, minders had had to fend them off from stroking  Smokin Bello's leathers.
A crescendo of excitement was sweeping the place as he teased out the lines of the last verse- Busting In You. As he took his bow, Aaron waved at his adoring  fans and blew them kisses which they at once reciprocated.

Afterwards, there they were, at the stage door, three of them, in their matching long blonde hair, all in genuine Smokin Bello tight leathers, that showed off their tight breasts perfectly.  They may have known the drill, for he had no trouble sweeping all three into his limo. Last year, his chauffeur would have whisked them away, leaving Smokin free to chat up  and caress his coming conquests, but now he had to drive himself and chat to the one in the front seat- Dyan. Must be about twenty, he decided. She spoke with a slight lisp, but had a winning smile which melted him.
The two in the back were identical twins called Coral and Bebe, a year or two older but just as inviting. Coral exuded an understated girlie charm, her sister Bebe was the more forward, indeed gamine fitted her to a T.
 Smokin decided his flat was too unworthy, he'd splash out on a hotel for this fling.
"Where's the best room in town?" he asked.
"Oooh," smiled Dyan with a tiny giggle, "we'll thow you, cawwy on dwiving  down here, then I'll tell you when to turn right."
The girls were tittering to themselves.
Anticipation, grinned Smokin to himself, spoiled for choice as to which one he could take first. Maybe the youngest, he resolved, yes Dyan looks innocent enough, I'll reprise that Stiffen Me routine in front  of her, the others can watch on and wait their turn. He really did stiffen as he planned his penetration of each of them. He only hoped he'd have the strength to do it! Hastily, he surreptitiously swallowed a couple of blue tablets. Yes, he was ready to fill them, and more, tonight!

The "best room" transformed itself from the imagined five star hotel to the girls' own home, set in a pleasant street in the best part of town. Smokin's first impression was that it didn't look too luxurious, however once inside the spacious living room, he changed his mind. Opulence oozed from the expensive furnishings.
"Sit down, pwease, Smokin," softly giggled Dyan, "Coral and Bebe will pour you a drink while I fetch mummy."
Smokin protested that he didn't wanna meet their mummy, but Dyan had already left, as the other girls, without asking what he'd like, poured a yellowy colored concoction into four glasses.
"Ugh!" cried Smokin, as he sipped it sitting on the couch, "it's sorta bitter. I'm not drinking that!"

"Ah, but you must," insisted a deep female voice.
Dyan had brought in a woman in similar tight leathers, only with a leather skirt. She had attractive long blonde hair, she had been the one who had been his fourth fan in the audience.
The striking thing was she was at least nine inches taller than Smokin's six foot height, and towered almost a foot over those girls who claimed to be her daughters. Most strikingly, she wielded a four foot pole in her hand, held  like a walking stick, though clearly not used for that purpose. She dismissed Coral and Bebe with a nod, and stared down on the seated Smokin.
"Yeah, drink it down, it'll relax you, then you can tell me which of my girls you want first."
Smokin could hardly believe what she was saying, but she was smiling at him knowingly. There must be a catch he thought, but she had that She Must Be Obeyed Look, so, hoping this might be his best night out ever, he asked himself, why not risk it?
Her eyes pierced into his as he yielded to her will and nodded.
"It's okay?"
She replied, "surely, I actually like the taste, and I promise it'll help you get the most from  tonight!"
Smokin gulped, took a deep breath, and like medicine, swallowed it. It was every bit as bitter as his first sip had promised, but it had an immediate soporific effect on him, and he felt at peace.
He sat in a dream-like trance on the couch, gazing at two newcomers who had come into the magnificent room. No, they weren't strangers- as he stared at them more closely, they were Coral and Bebe, but dressed in completely different outfits, frilly, sissy, Coral yellow and Bebe pink, both smiling at their guest alluringly.
"To repeat," said mummy in firm tones, "which of them do you want first?"
No contest.
Smokin lazily pointed to young Dyan.

The Next Chapter
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

krystalasbaby
i like it.. where u left off is just the right place. please don't keep me waiting too long for the next chapter please
StevieSweet
 Sissy Baby Tammy.
Thank ooo!
Me will twy an' post chapters   at least once a week
StevieSweet
Stevie Sweet

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.