Sissy Gaara
This is my first thread!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey, this is my first thread pus I'm new here so... I hope you like!  This pic is suposed to be Gaara cross-dressing with a diaper! 
Gallery Images by GaarasOriginalWife
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

GaarasOriginalWife
Mina Silverwind
I like all of yiur work, the details are impeccable, and you are a credit to the credit.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ! 
Baby Butch
Very nice, welcome to Sissy Kiss.

Sissy Jenni
Goshies! Welcome to SissyKiss you! ^_^
Sissy Jenni
Hmmm, have to return to that site...
Sissy Jenni

Prissie

Hey, this is my first thread pus I'm new here so... I hope you like!  This pic is suposed to be Gaara cross-dressing with a diaper!   

Dear Gaaras:

Thank you for that simulated picture you attached, and welcome to SissyKiss!

I'm Priscilla Mary or Prissie for short. I too, love to wear nappies and girls clothes but not both at the same time as I'd hate to have a nappy leak and stain one of my good skirts or dresses.  

Please, keep up the good work!

Curtsies and SweetSissyLuv,

Prissie
Courtney Kay
Welcome!   Very cute pic by the way.
Courtney

MaryLynn
Adorable! *hugs*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.