R Sissy Baby Alan In Sissy Baby Wonderland.
A 20year old man too curious for his own good ends up in a sissy basby version of Wonderland.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Dirperdude42
Love it, can wait to hear what happens in baby wonderland.

baby5522

Fank you so very much for the comment Dirperdude, I lok forward to continuing this caption. I am so happy it is so well liked.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Posted by Dirperdude42
Love it, can wait to hear what happens in baby wonderland.

AlyssaDee
Dear Amy,

This needs to be a series. I am a big fan of Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass, so naturally I loved this. The picture was perfect, the set up of going to an adult nursery was perfect, and of course the White Rabbit was perfect. I want you to make more of this story over the coming months. Sure, it will be a huge project, but one I know you can do, by looking at this first frame. I just Love,Love, LOVE IT!!!

Huggs and Snuggs,

Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

baby5522

Awww, fank you Alyssa for such a lovely and very enthusiastic comment. I am so hapy to so many comments and that the caption to be a huge hit with everyone here at sissykiss.

I am not too suer if the person is an actual girl or a guy, it is hard to tell, either way, not that it actually matter,s, since I have seen captions with images of actual girls, but are mentioned ot be boys in the caption. On a personal note and it is just me personally I like the idea more of an actual boy image in any Sissy outfit than an actual girl in image.

What I like about this one from the way the person is on their side in the crib/cot. No one really can tell as to the actual gender, that is what was so appealing about it to me and why I chose it.

It was a very lucky find, while I was searching for boys in derses images, using my usual and most reliegable image hosting site every. Yahoo Images Search Website. Just when I think I probably wont find anything, I do. New images that were not there the previous time I visted the site, will be there, so it is always adding new images to it's already huge selection of images it has.

I do not know how often they update the site, I tend to check it once every few months, so far that seems to pay off, as I keep finding new stuff that had not previously been there, or could have misssed, which can be easy to do, they have o many, though on the whole I can remember exactly what they had before, I go through many images, spending hours looking for images that I feel that I can use for my captions.

Fank you for such high praise Alyssa, and the request. I have never had a request to do a caption, that means a lot to me. I will look to see if I can find any images similar to this one, that may prrove hard, I will however look, even if I do nto find any, if it will be okay with you. What I can do and what can be done. I can get an Alice In WOnderland outfit etc. for my IMVU Avatar and do the series that way.

(See: The Halloween Complete Sissy Transformation Caption Story) That will give you a good Idea of what I can do with my IMVU Avatar, to which I have used a few times to make captions with, I even used him. (Yes, I do mean him. I have a male avatar I love to dress up, also he is as near to it in IMVU, The avatar respresentation of me) Only one differenc,e I do not have as many cute outfits as he has, I only wish I had that many cute outfits like the ones that I have in my IMVU Inventory.

I would love to meet your request, I hope to find the images needed to do it, if not, I do hope that using my avtar and doign captions that way will be okay with you?

*Hugs & kisses*

Posted by AlyssaDee
Dear Amy,

This needs to be a series. I am a big fan of Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass, so naturally I loved this. The picture was perfect, the set up of going to an adult nursery was perfect, and of course the White Rabbit was perfect. I want you to make more of this story over the coming months. Sure, it will be a huge project, but one I know you can do, by looking at this first frame. I just Love,Love, LOVE IT!!!

Huggs and Snuggs,

Alyssa

AlyssaDee
Dear PetBabyAmy.

Oooo, I kind of like the Avatar Idea. I went back and looked ath the Halloween Transformations that you suggested, they were way cool. It could end up looking like a story book or a cartoon. Perhaps it could be a mixture of both pictures and Avatars.

Well, you are the artist. I wouldn't presume to tell you how to do it. but A mix of both Avatars and Pictures would be thrilling, never before done concept. You would be the first.

Huggs and Snuggs,

Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

baby5522

Fank you for the comment and helpful suggestions Alyssa Dee.

Much appreciated.

Those have given me food for thought. *CHOMP! *BURP!* oops, excuse me... Fink mes have had way too much.... *lol*

*Hugs & kisses*

Posted by AlyssaDee
Dear PetBabyAmy.

Oooo, I kind of like the Avatar Idea. I went back and looked ath the Halloween Transformations that you suggested, they were way cool. It could end up looking like a story book or a cartoon. Perhaps it could be a mixture of both pictures and Avatars.

Well, you are the artist. I wouldn't presume to tell you how to do it. but A mix of both Avatars and Pictures would be thrilling, never before done concept. You would be the first.

Huggs and Snuggs,

Alyssa

therunning21

OMG. Totally Fab!!! Series please!!!
Posted by AlyssaDee
Dear Amy,

Huggs and Snuggs,

Alyssa

baby5522

Fank you for the comment therunning, see the latest news update

*Hugs & kisses*

Posted by therunning21

OMG. Totally Fab!!! Series please!!!
Posted by AlyssaDee
Dear Amy,

Huggs and Snuggs,

Alyssa

Baby Butch

Wow, a fairy tale cappie version of Alice In Wonderland. I also like the white rabbit idea and falling thru the manhole was brilliant.

I could picture him/her spinning thru the air and landing in the crib.

Great idea if you ask me!

baby5522

Awww, fank you Baby Butch fro your cmment, much appreciated.

I am so glad that you like the caption. I really could not tlet this image pass me by and not make it into a caption, I half debated with my self, if I should use the image or not.

I'm glad I finally decided to go ahead and use it, I like the idea for the image, it came to me very quickly, don't ask me what I'm feeding my imagination with. Yes I know it's my own imagination, but I think it has mind of it's own sometimes.  What ever it is that is helping my imagination, I am glad and grateful of and for, I love more than anything is being creative and imaginative, those two go hand in hand with each other.

When I am not being creative or imaginative, I become very sad, depressed etc. Being creative and imaginative drives pretty much of my life, Once my imagination and creativity get going, it is almost like an unstopable force, but a good one.  I had to have a hole of somekind as the caption would not have worked and a manhole instead of a Rabbit Hole was just truly inspirational.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Posted by Baby Butch

Wow, a fairy tale cappie version of Alice In Wonderland. I also like the white rabbit idea and falling thru the manhole was brilliant.

I could picture him/her spinning thru the air and landing in the crib.

Great idea if you ask me!

sissydina218
love your caption amy the alice in wonderland theme makes it wonderful and making it into a sissies version makes my head swim, thanks for a wonderful story would love to see more from this series i think it sounds great

baby5522

Awww thank you for the comment Sissydina, I am glad that you like the caption. I am glad that you like the idea of this being a series. Though the end remark was not a hint to an actual sreies. Not that it actually matters, it seemed like a good way to end the caption and it is so wonderful to get such a lovely positive and enthusiastic responce from everyone that has commented.  More so that they do want to see this as a series.

And I would love to do this as a series, so I will lok for similar images if I can find any, or alternatively, I can use my IMVU avavatar. One way or the other, I will make it happen.

*Hugs & kisses*

Posted by sissydina218
love your caption amy the alice in wonderland theme makes it wonderful and making it into a sissies version makes my head swim, thanks for a wonderful story would love to see more from this series i think it sounds great

LilSissyKitty
Oh, please do tell me!

baby5522

Fank you for the comment LilSissyKitty, once I have more images to use, I will have more story to tell.

*Hugs & kisses*

Posted by LilSissyKitty
Oh, please do tell me!

baby5522
Hi everyone.

For all of you that have commented and said that this should be a series. I have very good news for you all. I have been working long and hard towards that goal and I am almost close to getting everything together to make the caption series possible.

I wanted you all to know that, and keep you all up to date on that progress, I awe it to you all and AlyssaDeee especially. Keep watching this space.

baby5522
Sissy Baby Alan
In Sissy Baby
Wonderland
(The Comic)

Very good news everyone. I told you all to watch this space and alas... The wait is over. You all asked for a Series, more so, did Alyssa Dee. This has been a long time in getting this off the ground. But the series is finally here.

In the form of a comic. Where you will find the first part of that in the Comics Forum: Sissy Baby Alan In Sissy Baby Wonderland. (The Comic. Part 1)

I hope you will all like it and comment on it, It would be very much appreciated, thank you.

Baby Butch

I see you posted your series in Comics Forum.

Nice job PetBabyAmy, I saw it there and commented.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.