All R Sissy Baby Alan In Sissy Baby Wonderland (The Comic. Part 1)
A 20 Year Old Man Ends Up Going On A Fantastic, If Somewhat Strange Adventure
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Authors Notes:

This is not a set of captions. This is intended to be as a comic, please treat it as such. I do not have a program to make comic strips with, so I have done the next best thing to that. The Comic is based on an actual Caption of the same title: Sissy Baby Alan In Sissy Baby Wonderland, which can be found here: Sissy Baby Alan In Sissy Baby Wonderland

However, this comic and it's images are completely different to the one shown in the caption. The first part of this comic is to Introduce the main character of the story.

The Sissy Transformation will take place as the story unfolds, work on that will be underway. Also this is my very first attempt at doing an actual comic, using for the most part images curtsey of my IMVU Avatar and my IMVU Avatar set of clothes and themes/rooms.

Please bare in mind what I have said, before making a comment, that would be much appreciated, thank you.

Baby Butch

Sissybaby Alan is having a hard time figuring what is going on. Maby he is not having a "hard" time, since he can't find the naked girls, he he.

Alan looks sorta like a comic character more than a real life photo. The idea is good and the images came out nicely.

Good job of writing this so far, I will be looking forward to more.

baby5522

F ank you baby butch for the comment,  I appreciate it and your joke. I am glad that you like the images, I did try the only free comic creation program I could find,but as  I vied the strips, the details of  the images  were not as sharp or as detailed as  the original screen captured shots. I was quite disappointed.

What helped to keep and maintain the sharpness and full detail of  the image was  by use of  the screen capture via  the use of  the Prtscr button on my computer keyboard, all I needed to  do  then,  was  crop out the centre part of the image, so that the rest of  the IMVU chat window does not show up.

I just need to say that the full image of  what appears on my computer screen is set at a  high end  resolution. Since  my computer screen is actually a TV/Monitor with VGA, HDMI, SCART, Video and Audio Input connections. So after cropping  the centre screen capture is at the size of: 1360x569.

The quality of  the image is near close  to  High Definition,  not an exact closness, but the detail, clearity and sharpness of  the images are  really good.  The colour of my TV/Monitor by the way is pink. That's no joke. It  really is a  pink one, I found it on Ebay. You're going to liek what is next in store for Alan, he no clue just how much more strange thigns are going  to get. So be sure  to  be tune d in on the same Sissy Baby Channel at the Same Sissy Baby Time. *Giggles*

HUGS  & KISSES

Posted by Baby Butch

Sissybaby Alan is having a hard time figuring what is going on. Maby he is not having a "hard" time, since he can't find the naked girls, he he.

Alan looks sorta like a comic character more than a real life photo. The idea is good and the images came out nicely.

Good job of writing this so far, I will be looking forward to more.

SissyBabyCassie
Can't wait to see the rest of it. Good to see you back oh...and hows the whole mommy thing going?

baby5522

Fank you for the comment SissyBabyCassie,  much appreciated. As for the Mommy situtation, I will message yu about that, as that matter is a private one.

Part 2 is nearly almost ready, I have some crop work that I need to do for one image, then add text alongside it and another image and I'm good to to go with posting the next set of comic strips/images.

I have been back for a while now and have posted a few captions and a story here. It is good to be back though and doing things.

*Hugs & kisses*

Posted by SissyBabyCassie
Can't wait to see the rest of it. Good to see you back oh...and hows the whole mommy thing going?

AlyssaDee
Dear Amy,

Looking Good Sweetie. Really good. Just like a comic book. I love the way you are setting up the story by having small weird things creeping into his reality. This was a great idea and I have every confidence that you are making an epic. I cannot wait for the next part.

Hugs and Snugs,

Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

baby5522

Fank yu for the PM Alyssa, I will erply to that asap. I have been busy today working on the crop work, not only for the up coming second part but for the images that will feature in the next part on from part two, to leave me with less work to do when I get around to doing part three.

I am so glad andhappy that you are well and like the first part of this very special comic. I'm so glad I found all of the images I needed to actiually make this comic possible, as well as having my IMVU character etc. too, which all have played a vital part in making the comic possible.

I am glad that yu like the set of strange things happening to the character, with more strange things yet to come, in as near to true Alice In Wonderland like style. Though it is not an exact likness, but I do hope that the style is close and pays hmage to Alice In Wonderland, as that is what I am aiming to achive, so it feels and has the sense of it, yet at the same time it is uniquely different too.

I shuld have part two of this comic posted here hopefully sometiem today. Or no later than by tomorrow, if I can't get it posted before then. Fank yu for the confidence in me, the best is yet to come.

Hugs & Kisses

Posted by AlyssaDee
Dear Amy,

Looking Good Sweetie. Really good. Just like a comic book. I love the way you are setting up the story by having small weird things creeping into his reality. This was a great idea and I have every confidence that you are making an epic. I cannot wait for the next part.

Hugs and Snugs,

Alyssa

sissydina218
always love your captions and stories amy and this one looks like it could be wonderful can't wait for the next installment

baby5522

Oops, lokks like I miussed anotehr reply. Fank you for the comment SissyDina, glad that you like the comnic and how it has been turning out so far.

*Hugs & kisses*

Posted by sissydina218
always love your captions and stories amy and this one looks like it could be wonderful can't wait for the next installment

BabyEric81
really keeping me on my seet
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.