R Shrink My Dink
Seeking advice on how to keep a penis small and girly.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello darlings,

I've recently discovered that I like the idea of having a small cocklet. I find myself playing with my bits only when flaccid, loosing interest when I become erect. Does anyone know of any good methods to keep a sissy's penis perpetually soft, or possibly even reduce its size over time? In the long run, I want to invest in a proper chastity device to prevent unsightly erections, but for the moment I'm looking for a way to keep my penis petit and soft for most of the day. Does anyone have any advice? Is there an erection, killing diet? Should I ice it down if it starts to harden?

Thank you all so much for any advice you have to offer. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress.

Widdle Wendy Wantsome

Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SuperEcchi
I would love a smaller boy-clit, I think hormones can help.

I notice also having a lot of anal sex, including dildo-play made my penis "weaker" looking.
Might also be psychological, my rectum as become my pleasure center and I've started having regular anal "orgasms".

I've also noticed that when I get excited, the little twinkler feeling comes from my prostate and I don't get an erection anymore but I instead start to drip a lot from my penis.

But there's a price to pay for training yourself to a point that you switch from a cock-centric to prostate centric pleasure zone.

1. You have to keep you sphincter loose on daily basis with at least 30mins of butt plug training.
2. I recommend getting a large of collection of vibrators & dildos to add variation to your daily anal masturbation sessions.
3. Go big!!!! I started to get very prostate sensitive when I graduated to very big dildos but yes, this "destroys" your ass.
4. Your daily diet must be in majority liquid base but the advantage, it will help you get a more feminine figure.
5. You might have to start wearing diapers or my favorite, maxi-pads, on a regular basis because you will drip faecal & unabsorbed lube but I don't mind, it makes me feel girly.
6. Lost of bladder control, I noticed that I'm wetting myself a little bit more but I also love pipi games so I find it fun ^_^

IhateSissies
@ SuperEcchi
  you're literally the most disgusting pathetic piece of trash I've ever come across :) Nobody will ever love you, and you're going to die alone, as a fetish-freak 

Sissyslutmichelle
@ IhateSissies
  And you'll die alone as a hate filled douchebag

Wendysbitch
@ IhateSissies
  I wish this POS, yes piece of shit was a real man said that to my face , you are the pathetic one, you are the loveless POS. Who will die alone , your just JEALOUS.

MissSissyLilith
@ SuperEcchi

I have some additional question
Are you saying you're going to start wearing diapers because of liquid food?
What size of dildo to be able to shrink my clit?
On another subject when I play with my pussy sissy, it's not sperm, but pee but I don't know what it means a lack of something or simply an excitation.Thx for any answer. Xoxo 
Adriannaa
If you're into hypnosis, there's a Blogger account that specializes in sissy training hypnosis files. One of them happens to be focused on keeping your penis soft 24/7, titled "Training Loop 1: Limp Clitty Training". The voices and sounds are digitally created, yet they sound very realistic. It is a feminine voice, so if you are looking for a "mommy" she'll probably be perfect for you  

Here's the download link: http://goddessgracielovesyou.blogspot.com/2012/07/training-loop-1-limp-clitty.html

Let me know if anyone else uses this file. I'm surprised Goddess Gracie isn't mentioned that much on this website. Is she a bit too hardcore?

Have a lovely evening! <3

Sissy Betty
Thank you Adrianna,
   There are many files of interest to Sissies at "Warp My Mind".
Simply Google Warp My Mind.  Goddess Gracie files will be
found there.  There are many free files and membership is
free - simply sign up.
   Files of this time are indeed beneficial and have long lasting
effects if Sissy is receptive to the ideas presented.

Kisses to all,
Sissy Betty

XD nicole
@ Adriannaa

sissywanabe2
Re: the Chastity device for a small cocklet.

Simply forget it all together - you will not be happy with what is out there on
the market and if you did find something marginally effective you would be
overcharged. Nothing but cheap junk for the small endowed fellow.

If looking for a flat front fem look then consider using a gaff or strong elastic
thong to make that effect. Also see what tucking can do for your.
If not bothered by a tantalizing hint of who you are then wear a compression
panty/girdle. So there is a little bump - using the right color combination can
make it almost invisible (think black-navy blue - WHITE or pastel colors and
you are advertising not hiding).

Plenty of other ideas to consider - posters above have you covered very well.

swb
VaneTV
Hi Wendy!!

All great advices from Adriannaa and Ecchi!! I have tried both having a lot of dildo-play and Goddess Gracie's hypno files. I'm not seeing much results yet, but I feel this is a slow process. Are you seeing any progress, sweetie??

Can any of the other girls here comment on their techniques and progress? :)

Xoxo

Widdle Wendy
I've been using compression panties, and I've seen quite a bit of success. I get a special little thrill when I look down into my panties and see a precious little nub. It's all temporary, and the effect goes away if I let myself get too excited, but I love the way it feels and looks while still letting me perform when I'm called on to engage in a *shudder* masculine bedroom activity.

Sissyslutmichelle
From what I read up on the subject of shrinking many claim that using preparation H on your cocklette will constrict the blood flow  and cause it to shrink. Rubbing Potassium Alum also helps with the shrinkage.

Ureasq
I was doing some reading about Preparation H myself and seems like a lot of people are same the same thing. going to be giving it a shot myself here in the next week hopefully.
Sissyslutmichelle
I have found a device that should be plenty small and is not a custom fit  metal device. It's called the Holy Trainer. The standard size is 2 3/4 inches long and the small version is about 1.8 inches long. This device is also very comfortable and doesn't have a normal padlock. THe locking mechanism is more or less built into the device so you wont get that ugly padlock bulge.

Babygirl35
that sounds perfect but where do i look for it?

Sissyslutmichelle
http://www.holytrainer.com/en/male-chastity-device.asp

Sissy Betty
Hello Girls,
    I minimize my "unwanted package" with an O-ring.  The inside
diameter will vary with your size.  I would think about 3/4" inside
diameter would be a good start.  Basic procedure for circumcised
sissy is to pull all foreskin over the glans and place all skin inside
of the O-ring.  Once ring is in place, tug on inner surface so as to
pull all skin forward.   Done properly, all the loose skin is in front
of the O-ring.  I have been doing this 24/7 for over one year.
   Benefits include much more sensitive clit-tip and foreskin within
a few months.  I also enjoy the fact that my "thing" is no longer
free to flop around inside my panties.
   I do believe there has been a reduction is size both erect and flacid because my "thing" is always being held to a shorter length and not
free to hang loosely. 

Regards, to all,
Betty 

Widdle Wendy
These are wonderful ideas! Between the Holy Trainer and the O-Ring I'm not sure what steps to take next, but I just know I'm going to enjoy it.

Widdle Wendy
I have some progress to report! I've had my best success in keeping my dink demure and deflated with my panties. By wearing panties a half size smaller than my actual size, and keeping my nubbin tucked downward, I find boyhood reduced to a lovely rosebud at the end of the day. Provided I can keep myself from getting all 'cited once my panties come off, I can maintain my delightfully diminutive dicklette fun sized until bedtime.

nomarr
Hi I just started down that road and was never big ...gonna try a extreme cock cage and humping a pillow till I cm falced 

Mehrinsissy
Is there any sissy girls for chatting  
benny5125
hi I am gasto  my penis is 3.5 inch  i can to be sex with a girl  and I am a sissy with penis 3.5 inch I'm a woman who left me because I can not have sex with them I'm sissy with a 3.5 inch penis

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.