R Short Stories
I have made 2 short story captions and used 2 images for each.
Posted on
Short Stories - I have made 2 short story captions and used 2 images for each., Diaper,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Short Stories - I have made 2 short story captions and used 2 images for each., Diaper,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Short Stories - I have made 2 short story captions and used 2 images for each., Diaper,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Short Stories - I have made 2 short story captions and used 2 images for each., Diaper,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
What story is best?
Girl
7 votes
Maria
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
I like them all ,,,,,  BABY BUTCH look at the lipstick lips,,, WHY ,,,, one have S for shamrock and the other don't have S for shamrock PLEASE LOOK

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am glad you like them all but am not sure what you mean about the lips. I see one "S" on each of the new threads as a Kiss, thank you.
shamrock
I like them all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

jessybaby
I love both. Aunt Jane is tricky.  I always had a fear of getting in an accident while in a diaper since I drove with them on all the time.

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Been making Aunt Jane captions for years. Glad you like both stories and I remember you posting about driving around in a diaper.
babyginagirl
I can't decide which situation would be better,but I think for me it would be the hospital situation!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Only 2 choices here and I also like them both. The poll shows Girl 1 - 2 to be the favorite. Big Hug Mommy Butch : )

sissydina218
love don's story best but both are great captions.  

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Always nice to read your comments, hugs Baby Butch.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.