R A Secret Discovered
An 18 year old boy has a secret his friend does not know about, until an event unfolds where she finds out.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Special Bonus Image

Baby Butch
I am sure I have seen that picture but never made a caption with it. Your picture is different since the one I saw had only the girl with the sissybaby on her lap. Your must of added the other images somehow.

Good job on this, I like the way it came out. I like the story too and being caught with that stuff would be a bad thing for most. As usual the parents overreact  and throw Rex out.

I see Rachael and Tammy made everything alright with the baby dress and diapers they are dressing Sissy Baby Rebecca up in. He also has a new place to live.

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the comment, it is much appreciated, maybe there are two versions of this image, I only honestly just made the caption. This image I can say I did not alter in anyway, if I had, I would have mentioned it.

Oops, that reminds me, I need to mention that the image of my previous caption has been slightly altered, the boy in the dress at the left end of the image is of course my IMVU male avatar, but in the original image, the male character while looks cute etc.

Only to me and my mind I felt that the dress was almost right, but not quite, but that is more of a personal choice on my part and so I decided to remove him and put in his place my male avatar in a better dress and even better than that, I was able to match exactly the same pose as the original male character of the original image. I will be including this original image shortly, that way everyone can see how it originally looks.

I am happy to hear that you like the caption that I made for this image, it did does oringally have it's own caption but I felt that short story plot to be a bit weak in terms of the explanation of the image, again this is only my own personal view that and it would not be my caption if I kept the one from the original image.

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy
 The above picture is a great find with all the characters being in it this way. I deleted my similar image so I can't show it. It had only a girl with someone on her lap topless in a diaper. I found it at AB Dreams a few years ago.

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Fank you Baby Butch for yuor comment, you seem to be the only one leaving comments on my Cappies, in this case, I am okay with that, you can be my only Cappie Fan.

I agree with you about all of the characters being included, if they were not there and it was just the boy in the diaper alone, I doubt I would have used the image if it was like that. having the two girls there, especially the one carrying the dress on the hanger really helped provide the inspiration of where that dress came from etc.

Love, hugs & kisses

Prissie
I adore that pink dress that Tammy and Rachel are going to make Rex wear!

Sad to say I'm not wearing anything feminine except black, lace-cuff pettis under my en homme clothes :(

Keep it young girl joyful and feminine,

baby5522
Fank you ever so much Prissie for your comment,it is lovely to see a comment form you onmy work and I am really happy that you like this caption. I hope you one day are able to get your self something erally nice, pretty and very feminine.

Hugs & kisses

babyginagirl
Just soooo PERFECT,just to be ONLY a baby girl.Rebecca WILL now LOVE her NEW life. 

baby5522
Awww, fank you so very much babyginagirl for your lovely comment, it's grately apperciated and I am so happy to know that you like the caption.

Hugs & Kisses

sissydina218
wonderful caption amy love the manly macho act being turned into sissy time, nice turnaround on the whole thing loved it

baby5522
Fank you Sissydina for your comment, I really apperciate it, I will be doing a new caption once I am done with posting my story on here: The Baby Girl.

I posted these two to test and see if people were still interested in reading my captions or not before commiting myself to doing any more. I am glad to see that there is still an interest in my caption work here and that makes me very happy. I am happy that you like and love this caption.

Hugs & Kisses

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.