R Scrapbook Cappies 8
I have captioned 6 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook.
Posted on
Scrapbook Cappies 8 - I have captioned 6 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook. , Mommy,Diaper,Nursery,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Scrapbook Cappies 8 - I have captioned 6 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook. , Mommy,Diaper,Nursery,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Scrapbook Cappies 8 - I have captioned 6 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook. , Mommy,Diaper,Nursery,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Scrapbook Cappies 8 - I have captioned 6 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook. , Mommy,Diaper,Nursery,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Boboboy
I'm sorry mommy for teasing Rita. I was just jealous of the cute diapers she got to wear. I hope she can train me to be a good sissy baby. The diapey was a good idea because I was sooo excited about the cappie I had a little accident in my diaper 

Baby Butch
@ Boboboy
 Oh no the baby needs changing again! It is always embarrassing when the sister puts you in diapers after she don't need them anymore. Mommy wonders if you did this on purpose to get diapered. I am glad you loved your cappie Boboboy. *Another cappie avatar, LOL.

Boboboy
@ Baby Butch
  I do love being a naughty sissy baby girl and having my diapey changed. So it might not have been an acciden...
Love and kisses boboboy ❤💋 

Baby Butch
@ Boboboy
 Being put in a diaper or wearing a diaper can be exciting! I have occasionally wet my diaper in a different way. Probably not by accident, he he.

Boboboy
@ Baby Butch
  what a naughty sissy baby. But your right it can be very fun to wet your diaper in special ways.
shamrock
l like them all and good luck 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 It is always good to see your comments Shamrock.

Sissybabygirljessica
 Its awesome

Baby Butch
@ Sissybabygirljessica
 Thanks, I knew you really did not want to grow up!
babyginagirl
I also LOVE LOVE LOVE them ALL.I am just such a curious baby girl,like you said getting into everything.I mwas also caught in mommy butches room recently.I got into her SPECIAL draw of HER toys!!!! 

Boboboy
@ babyginagirl
  you found mommy butches SPECIAL toys I'm jealous can you share next time

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Mommy Butch scratches her head. Hmm, I see Babyginagirl has found my adult toys. What would a baby do with those? I guess I should know since they are mine and I am also a baby. It is OK with mommy this time Babyginagirl.

Kimbaby
Great captions as usual, I love my new place, So nice to have my own place and a new crib and room to play or crawl around,it is such a wonderful,place, I am so happy.

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 Thanks, I see these came out great and you are very happy with your caption. Hugs Baby Butch
sissydina218
lovely captions  especially luv it and sissy. Luv it because she really looks so happy with her new living arangements. Sissy for the diaper instead of the thong very pretty dresses and petticoats that go with it.

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Thank you for this comment Sissydina218. Your feedback is always interesting to read. Have a great Christmas!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.