R Scrapbook Cappies 2
I have captioned 5 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook.
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
As always thankies Butch, I'll go take a nice long nap now then.

Some day a princess will wake me up... probably need to change me too. *giggle* 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Glad you like them Pink Balloon. I would not mind having your bedroom. Be a good and I hope that Princess comes along, he he.

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Butch

Fingers crossed. *giggle*
babyginagirl
 WOW WOW WOW baby butch!!!! Is all I can say.I once again can picture MYSELF in any of the above situations,and truely LOVING the situation!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I am happy you would like to be in all the captions. That is great to hear. : )

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I like the one call in bed and the nurse can diaper me up and put me in bandages in a crib and the one call pink and if you have a sister she can diapered me up  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 What would we do without NURSES and SISTERS to take care of us? Those wet diapers do need changing!
Baby Butch
More scrapbook captions are coming soon!

jessybaby
You  you have such a great sister. I wish I lived in a dorm in college. I would have always been diapered

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I am glad you like my sister, he he. Nice to see your comment Jessybaby. I hope college was fun!
SissyBabyCassie
I guess that will teach me to take things that arent mine hehehe 

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyCassie
 I am sure you would not do that but the results are great in this case.*Hewwo*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.