R Scrapbook Cappies 14
I have captioned 6 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook.
Posted on
Scrapbook Cappies 14 - I have captioned 6 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook., Diaper,Dominate,Humiliate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers Scrapbook Cappies 14 - I have captioned 6 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook., Diaper,Dominate,Humiliate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers
Scrapbook Cappies 14 - I have captioned 6 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook., Diaper,Dominate,Humiliate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers
Scrapbook Cappies 14 - I have captioned 6 friends to be under the spotlight in my scrapbook., Diaper,Dominate,Humiliate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I like the one call tonsils,,,, WHY  I like to go to that hospital to be diapered by the nurses and be warm wrap up too and still there for four weeks or more ha' ha' ha  AND  yes I like them all 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Those pictures for Tonsils were a great find. You can be in the hospital too with the same nurses. *smiles* Four weeks is a long time, he he. Always glad to see your comments.

trevor
@ Baby Butch
  thanks baby butch love it 

Baby Butch
@ trevor
 Great to see you are around the site Trevor.
Pink Balloon
Curtsy is the cutest, because that dress is wonderful. 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Thank you Pink Balloon for the comment. CUTE is always good, nice to know the favorites.

Boboboy
I love the one called sissy baby. The short skirt over the big diaper eith the stockings is so cut 

Baby Butch
@ Boboboy
 I agree with your thinking Boboboy. Sissy Jimi makes a great Sissybaby in that outfit. Have a good one!
TeacherThalia

Kimbaby
Like curtsey best , dress is just so cute.Me also likes sissy baby

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 I am glad you like them Kimbaby. *hugs*
jessybaby
I choose the blue panda!  You spoil me so.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Mes a good  mommy! You hab many toys!

babyginagirl
Me still my tonsils baby butch!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I will send you there next. I would like to be treated by those nurses and get ice cream too!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.