PG Just Saying Hi!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hello!! My name is Noah and I have been a member here on this site for awhile. The reason I am writing my intro now is I am finally embracing being a sissy baby. I used to come on this site just for "fun," but I now want to meet new people. I felt so alone before this website, and I would love to thank each one of you for being exactly who you are!! I hope to meet some new friends and have some new experiences!!!

Feel free to message me if you would like to talk more or if you just want to say hi. I look forward to meeting all of you!!!!
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Welcome aboard  

I felt lonely too before sites like this.

Now, choose a feminine nom de plume and join the fun. I look forward to seeing you around!

Luv,

Prissie
   Prissie
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy kiss from a big baby.

ericaleigh

Hello!! My name is Noah and I have been a member here on this site for awhile. The reason I am writing my intro now is I am finally embracing being a sissy baby. I used to come on this site just for "fun," but I now want to meet new people. I felt so alone before this website, and I would love to thank each one of you for being exactly who you are!! I hope to meet some new friends and have some new experiences!!!

Feel free to message me if you would like to talk more or if you just want to say hi. I look forward to meeting all of you!!!!  

Like yourself, I've chosen to go from "stalker of the site" to contributor!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.