R Rule 1 - 3
A loving daddy knows best when it comes to his daughter. (baby girl) Daddy ends up in diapers too.
Posted on
Rule 1 - 3 - A loving daddy knows best when it comes to his daughter. (baby girl) Daddy ends up in diapers too., Daughter,Baby Girl,Diaper,Daddy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Rule 1 - 3 - A loving daddy knows best when it comes to his daughter. (baby girl) Daddy ends up in diapers too., Daughter,Baby Girl,Diaper,Daddy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Rule 1 - 3 - A loving daddy knows best when it comes to his daughter. (baby girl) Daddy ends up in diapers too., Daughter,Baby Girl,Diaper,Daddy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
*Sissybabygirljessica*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissybabygirljessica
I wuff dem ❤❤❤❤❤❤ 

Baby Butch

@ Sissybabygirljessica

That's great, I am happy with the way this came out baby girl. Enjoyed making them too! Big Hug Daddy. : )

babyginagirl
ALWAYS sooooooo Perfect mommy/daddy baby butch!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Thanks Babyginagirl, I have many roles to play including mommy and daddy. I am also still a baby.

sissydina218
love them all wonderful. nice to see you as a baby again  

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 That was sneaky of Sissybabygirljessica to bring home her teacher and I loved the situation. Glad to hear you love the cappies!
tikipanda
Amazing as always Butch!

M-maybe you could do one of me being babied by a daddy? Pwetty pwease? 

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." --Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Baby Butch
@ tikipanda
 I appreciate the comment on these cappies Tikipanda. Yes I can do that but need a couple days of rest first. I will see what I can come up with for you. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.