R Role Play 1 - 5
The internet can be used to find fun things to do.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shaughn
i wish i can live that role play

Baby Butch
Check out a few online sites, he he, but I bet it would be expensive. I have seen a few sites who offer mommies and babysitters.
sissydina218
wow, thanks butch i feel so wonderfully girly and sissyish right now, love it thank you,kisses

Baby Butch
You're welcome Sissydina218. Nice to know the story and pics made you feel even more girlish. Have a great sissy day!

Hugs Baby Butch   

Mellsissy
This one is very good please make sure you continue it.  Please don't leave it open ended like so many of our posts.

Baby Butch
Well, this was just a short 5 cappie story. I can see it might continue but I did not plan it that way. I also used most of my pics of the same model.

I appreciate that you found the story so likeable Mellsissy!
babygerard
It's a good place, I'm thinking to find a mommy to role play
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
Yes I have a few ideas for a real life role play, he he. A mommy would be perfect, I would settle for a babysitter.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.