All R Robyn and Jessybaby
An update carried over from Site Cappies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
trust me, when my aunt bought me diapers, and my cousins put me in hem u i knew i was going to be doing this often.
clarisselovelace
These are really embarrassing. Very nicely done.

Baby Butch
These are also posted in Site Cappies, but I did not think anyone saw them. Robyn and Jessybaby found them and no one else knew they were added. I made them a new thread.
jessybaby

These are really embarrassing. Very nicely done.  

You think they are embarassing, have it actually happen to you. Trust me it's embarassing when they parade you thru stores and malls in a nappy.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch

trust me, when my aunt bought me diapers, and my cousins put me in hem u i knew i was going to be doing this often.  

I wish my female cousins were like yours and put me in diapers. At least my aunts took care of it for my bedwetting when we visited. Being seen in stores and malls would be very embarrassing. : )
SissyNameless
Aw, those are so cute. I love the one with Jessybaby in her petticoat, I'd like to be petticoated and diapered like that, then I'd just dance around for joy until I messed myself. Oooh, that makes me all tingly!
Hugs and kisses!

Baby Flo
Cutie-Alert!
Nice cappies and I would love to be babied by this cheerleaders (and that is not normal for me, being a daddy - but they are so cute!)

Thanks for sharing!
Mina Silverwind
You have no lost you talent as each one is better than the last and I would hug you if we were in the same room.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Baby Butch

You have no lost you talent as each one is better than the last and I would hug you if we were in the same room.  

Thanks Mina, I am glad to see you commenting on my cappies again. A big hug back from Baby Butch.
Baby Butch
I am glad you liked the cappies Baby Flo and SissyNameless. I hope you have a great day!

jessybaby
I guess I miss my cousins and my aunt. especially since now i go out without being forced in nappies.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.