Reducing the 5 mile scroll to forum
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Is there anyway of not having to see the

"You haven't posted in a while" message alert
"Pix princess" etc..

i don't know if it's just me but that's a very big header. i'm on a shared connecton and that alone slows the loading times down by an internet week (15-60 seconds normal time)
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!
Add your message here..
Femme Boy
You can hide the chat box by clicking on the little heart on the right side of the screen. As for the you haven't posted in awhile message, I've gotten them too and the only way I know of to make that go away is to make at least one post in the forum. But sometimes that is hard to do if one can't think of anything to reply to or make a topic about.
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained
What kind of post would you like to make?
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.