R Proud 1 - 3
A loving mommy knows how to take care of her child. Estrogen was given to Jessybaby.
Posted on
Proud 1 - 3 - A loving mommy knows how to take care of her child. Estrogen was given to Jessybaby., Female Hormones,Baby Girl,Mommy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Proud 1 - 3 - A loving mommy knows how to take care of her child. Estrogen was given to Jessybaby., Female Hormones,Baby Girl,Mommy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Proud 1 - 3 - A loving mommy knows how to take care of her child. Estrogen was given to Jessybaby., Female Hormones,Baby Girl,Mommy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
*Jessybaby* 
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
Yay! I wuv my mommy!

Baby Butch
@ Jessybaby

I am glad I made you some really nice captions Jessybaby. Mommy wuvs you too!

Kimbaby
Gotta love those hormones! 

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
  They certainly worked good for Jessybaby!

babyginagirl
Just then babyginagirls mommy also walked in,and laughed.Look sis,babyginagirl is NOW becoming a lovely girl also.As mommy reached down and unsnapped my onesie also,and slipped it off me.Look her/his boobies are coming in also.She then said,I am soooo happy you put me in touch with Jessybaby's pediatrician.Now we can both have our baby girls grow up together!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Jessybaby and Babyginagirl both clap their hands. Not only do they both have nice breasts, they have the same doctor and are friends.
jessybaby
I only show off for certain people ;-)
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 You look lovely in a bra and diaper! Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR Jessybaby!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.