PG 13 Princess Taylor
A Princess Indtroduction
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I am a 22 year old, who loves dressing up in big poofey dresses, and frilly panties. I also enjoy wearing pull-ups.. I started enjoying these things after my sister forced me to play princess dress up with her when I was 6. It was a surprise to me when I actually enjoyed it. My non-sissy hobbies, are running, reading, and watching movies

Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside
welcome sweetie x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Robyn
How sweet and girlish! Kisses and huggs Princess Taylor. Have fun and enjoy exploring your sissy side here.
Robyn-Anne

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss and enjoy the activities of the site.
Prissie

I am a 22 year old, who loves dressing up in big poofey dresses, and frilly panties.  

I like wearing pink nylon panties too! Right now, I'm wearing pink panties with lace under an aqua blue romper with pink trim, the kind of young girl outfit the Prissie of my imagination would wear when happily hopping and skipping to the neighborhood playground.

I also enjoy wearing pull-ups..  

Nothing like a warm, wet nappy (diaper) to keep you warm and stimulated while doing one's housework like laundry and putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher  

I started enjoying these things after my sister forced me to play princess dress up with her when I was 6. It was a surprise to me when I actually enjoyed it.  

If only MY sister had encouraged me to try on panties and dresses! I did however, root in the laundry hamper and try on her panties when nobody was looking.  

My non-sissy hobbies, are running, reading, and watching movies  

I'm into exercise and reading too. Haven't had a chance to see very many movies lately, though. The recently released movie about Marilyn Monroe sounds interesting. Have you seen it?

Hoping you enjoy our site,

Prissie 
   Prissie

Sissy Jenni
Hi !!!  Welcome to Sissy Kiss!!   
  Hope you have fun!!  
Sissy Jenni
PastelPrince
Welcome to Sissykiss Princess, nice to meet you.  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.