Poolside changing
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Jimmy want so much to be a big boy like his peers. And he'd tried so hard to stop wetting his pants but so far, he hadn't had much success. Impatient with his lack of control, his mom had finally decided diapers and plastic panties were the best solution to his problem. It had been humiliating for him, having her change him four times a day and treating him like a toddler, but the worst was when she let their next door neighbor Allison, babysit him.

She thought it was all very cute and she only too happy to take care of him while his mom was at work. And while she was always sweet and kind to him, she didn't think there was any need to protect his dignity.
So when she discovered that Jimmy had wet himself while she was out by the pool getting a tan, she didn't think twice about changing him right then and there. For poor Jimmy, this was a mortifying experience.

As she bent over to powder him, he thought anxiously to himself, couldn't she do this inside?

Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
I really enjoy your captions, Baby Bobby. Keep it up.
Ran
I'd let her change me where ever she wanted...

Sandi464
I love stories with public diaper changes.
Widdle Baby Becky
not much of a story....common but nice picture of you in your bikini......
the diaperd brat is too far fetched for me and more originality needed.
thanks for posting this.....as it goes to show how you define cute......

babyjessie
i want her to be my babysitter please
Lots of tight and long hugs!
Samantha05
luv the great cappies keep it up babybobby

slutboy18
Amazing caption, I would let her change me anywhere
Usagi-Baby
*giggles* I don't see what he's complaining about, if I had a babysitter as lovely as her, I'd pretty much be in heaven honestly. ^_^

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"

babyem
thats the kind of babysitter i need
ROCK BOTTOM
Wow. I'd never potty train if someone that hot was changing me.

bedwetter41

Β Jimmy want so much to be a big boy like his peers. And he'd tried so hard to stop wetting his pants but so far, he hadn't had much success. Impatient with his lack of control, his mom had finally decided diapers and plastic panties were the best solution to his problem. It had been humiliating for him, having her change him four times a day and treating him like a toddler, but the worst was when she let their next door neighbor Allison, babysit him.

She thought it was all very cute and she only too happy to take care of him while his mom was at work. And while she was always sweet and kind to him, she didn't think there was any need to protect his dignity.
So when she discovered that Jimmy had wet himself while she was out by the pool getting a tan, she didn't think twice about changing him right then and there. For poor Jimmy, this was a mortifying experience.

As she bent over to powder him, he thought anxiously to himself, couldn't she do this inside?

Β 

I agree with Miss Allison. Changing a sissy's diapers outside (or most any place) is perfectly OK. Many sissies are bedwetters, and some wet during the day as well. It is not that big of a surprise to folks -- especially girls. Sissies are often in diapers -- or thick training pants -- no big deal. And it's not really like it is sexual for a sissy to have his bottom exposed, and his tiny thingy, either. Girls (or even gay guys) don't exactly get "Hot and bothered" over a sissy! With or without their diapers on, sissies are about as sexy as a wet dishcloth! But wouldn't it be even more appropriate if Miss Allison's girlfriends were over tanning with her? They'd get a kick out of seeing how insanely tiny a sissy's wee-wee is!
babytephx
That's Hillary Duff, mmm didn't realise her momma juggs were that hefty

Prissie

Β 

Β 

We imagine Allison saying to Jimmy: "I wear diapers too. If you're willing to help me with my housework, I'll gladly let you pull down my used disposable Depends underwear for women when its really wet and help me into a new one. I'm even willing to turn around and face you while you're doing it. :) "

Warmth and wetness and sweetness and love,

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie
TiresiasRex

Β That's Hillary Duff, mmm didn't realise her momma juggs were that hefty Β 

Not quite. It's either a Duff look-a-like or some head-to- body photo-shopping is going on. The Hillary Duff that appears in WAR, INC is nothing like this.

Still, I certaintly wouldn't mind her for a babysitter (echoing the sentiments above).

And I agree with another post: it's not one of Baby Bobby's best-developed stories (pun intended), but let's face it - the photo trumps the story detail.

SissyDesiree
Nice fantasy and nice piccie!

For those who want more women around to see Jimmy in diapers, look up "A Painful Adjustment" -- it's very good.

This story could also be continued some time.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

babytephx
Kagney-Linn-Karter apparently

stellaindiapers
Nice caption and story
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.