Pix Princess issue
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Since I wanted to start sharing Captions again, I went to login, forget password, etc and typed in one of the three emails I would have most likely used on the site, I have three I use for different things. I got a no account under this name issue. Figuring that I simply had my account deleted for inactivity I went to make a new one.

Had a few issues with same username, so not sure if it was registering my old account but onto the real issue.

After I overcame the 20+ Times of having the verification code wrong, when in fact it was correct e.e, it told me that this email was already in use.

Heres the thing though, it was one of the emails I had already went to forgot password/ Recovery with email and tried to use and recieved the no account registered.

I've been checking my inbox since this started to try and see if I recieved an email and I've got nothing, so help? It'd be a lot easier to try and get my old account if possible so I don't have to re-upload my old captions to a new account as well, would be lovely to have my old account back :(

If it helps the email I tried was [email]jaidendeck@hotmail.com[/email]
and any account I would have used was Angelkat or Angel_kat

While I'm here, mind telling me the limit to size if I post a picture in my sig?
We stand in awe of that which cannot be seen.

I'm an avid story writer and RP'er have an idea and want a story done or to RP? Just ask me!
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Hi! Sure I can help you out. I'll reset your password for you which you can change when you login. I'll send you a private message with your new password.

Also we don't delete users for being inactive. So this must be a glitch of some kind I'll look into.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.