R Pink Diapers
Sissybabydreams got pink diapers from mommy.
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabydreams
This is so cool

Baby Butch
@ sissybabydreams
 The picture appeared that way to me so I captioned you that way. Lucky mommy came along with the pink diapers. Glad you like the caption!
shamrock
that for me be diapered up in pink diapers & pink plastic panties,,,, and put red baby dress me and put me in the crib with restraint and she can smear dark red lipstick all my face,,,, and  is mommy pretty,,, ha ' ha' ha   
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Yes mommy is pretty and will put you in pink diapers. I am sure she has restraints to keep you secure in your crib. A pink pacifier is ready to use.

babyginagirl
As I see what mommy is bringing into MY nursery,I just look at her and smile.I hear her telling me,BABY GINA these pink diapers are for you.Now that I have  you dressed as a BABY again,and a BABY girl forever.You will ONLY be wearing and using these PINK diapers.Now let mommy get you up on your diaper changing table.I will get you diapered,and then I will put those lovely PINK plastic panties you picked out back on you.Here we go,as I then begin to lift you up,saying upsey we go baby GINA!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 I appreciate the comment with your own details for this happening to you. Goo goo, gaa gaa, mes Babyginagirl. Yes sweetie, lay back so mommy can change you!
jessybaby
Color never matters.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Greetings Jessybaby, nice to see your comment. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.