R My Party 1 - 2
A new friend throws a birthday party for Pink Balloon.
Posted on
My Party 1 - 2 - A new friend throws a birthday party for Pink Balloon., Balloons,Party,Birthday,Friend, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers My Party 1 - 2 - A new friend throws a birthday party for Pink Balloon., Balloons,Party,Birthday,Friend, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
*September 25th* HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pink Balloon! 
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
So wonderful!

Thankies Butch. *hug* 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 I hope the birthday was fun and exciting. Your welcome and a big hug back to you Pink Balloon.
shamrock
 when is my yummy piece of birthday cake,,,, ha 'ha 'ha,,,, and if it your birthday pink balloon,,,, happy birthday,,,, I said that ,,,, from shamrock 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

babyginagirl
Happy Happy birthday sweet baby balloon.How old is the adorable baby NOW???? 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.