XXX Panty Models
Panty models are pretty and love to dominate a sissy.
Posted on
Panty Models - Panty models are pretty and love to dominate a sissy., Panty Model,Sissy,Bra,Panty,Diaper, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings,Diaper Lovers Panty Models - Panty models are pretty and love to dominate a sissy., Panty Model,Sissy,Bra,Panty,Diaper, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings,Diaper Lovers
Panty Models - Panty models are pretty and love to dominate a sissy., Panty Model,Sissy,Bra,Panty,Diaper, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings,Diaper Lovers
Panty Models - Panty models are pretty and love to dominate a sissy., Panty Model,Sissy,Bra,Panty,Diaper, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
What caption is right for you?
Babysit
3 votes
Lil Burt
2 votes
Orders
4 votes
Panties
4 votes
Warning
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
 they are ok  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Glad you like them and the pics alone are worth viewing!
Kimbaby
Nice pictures and pretty women,panties is best. 

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 I voted for Babysit, Panties was a close second choice.

Sarah Marina
Love the pics, Butch. Always unsure if I would prefer to be the babysitter or the sissy baby. *giggles* 

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 The pics were a good find so I made captions. I see what you mean, he he. One could enjoy themselves either way! Nice to see your comment Sarah Marina.
Pink Balloon
I shall follow the orders of my Mistress...

If I had one... 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 You might get pink balloons for being obedient. If I had a mistress that pretty I could not help but be submissive. *smiles*

Shy_lil_one
Luv panties!! 

Baby Butch
@ Shy_lil_one
 Me too and just bought 7 pairs on EBay. or Were you referring to the one called Panties as a favorite, I like that one too.

Shy_lil_one
@ Baby Butch
  Both! 
kay3070
Hiya Butch! Just look at them pretty girls!! Well, any of your gorgeous models would do for a start - can't choose there. But, I have a question on the cappies : Will the strap-on be used on Bert?
  Either way, spectating such a thing whilst in a nappy is fine time to be had... but...there's spankings to had too So, I'm stuck between 'babysit' and 'lil Burt'. You've got me good this time my friend. :-)
      Big hugs! 
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 No Tanya will use the strap on herself since Burt could not get aroused and please her. He gets to watch with a diaper on, he he. Tuff decision this time Kay!

babyginagirl
I soooooo want to be pantied in any of the above scenes!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Make room for Babyginagirl panty models. *smiles*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.