This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
Baby Butch
On the date:
October 15th, 2015 ~ 7:30 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
Violates underage rules and poster refused to correct the problem.
Moderator Deletion
PG 13 One more new picture! Sissy gift theme
my latest artwork
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello my Dear Friends!
As I promised, the other one new artwork wasn't far!
This time I wanted to try new themes and scenarios. So I started to search any kind of good source pictures, and after finding some of them I recognised that the theme of Buying a sissy gift in girly shop will be most matching!
So here it is! a Sissy Gift ;)
As always looking forward for your feedback ;)
Sincerely yours, your faithful princess :)

Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
I so love this caption Princess Erin, you have done a most amazing and fantastic job, I have given you 5 kissses for such an Awesome and Amazingly well made caption.

Hugs & kisses
jossan_q
You are super talented :) thank you for sharing, i always look forward to theese :)

jessybaby
Imagine if they sold Barbie diapers. Can you imagine the photo shoot of baby loading her nappies.
Baby Butch
I see you put together another caption like a piece of art. Good job on this one too they are all quite nice and show your creativity.

I am sending you a moderators message. I also made a caption for you in my new thread. : )

sweetlittlebabyalex
awesome as always cant wait to see whats next from u
Barbie Girl
Another awesome caption from Princess Erin!

Also, I really wish there was a Barbie store near me. I'd probably give them enough business that they wouldn't need any more customers lol.

babyginagirl
I look at the gift set that my sister is holding,and my surprised look turns to happiness.I then begin to beg my sister,to put on one of the NEW panties.My sister then asks the attendant if they have a changing room!!!!! 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.