Oh hai :3
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey there :)

I guess as I am new to this forum its best I give a little wave and say hi

I am 19 and I live in Birmingham in the UK, I am lucky enough to go to Uni which means I can explore my sissy side more :)

As far as defination, i am still exploring and would love to explore some more but I would class myself as a sissy baby boy Β 

*waves*

(I shall add pictures of myself soon)
Rawr :3 *pounces*
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ over the mountains in West Wales! Welcome to SK.Β 
~ Items ~

Prissie

Β Hey there :)

I guess as I am new to this forum its best I give a little wave and say hi

I am 19 and I live in Birmingham in the UK, I am lucky enough to go to Uni which means I can explore my sissy side more :)

As far as defination, i am still exploring and would love to explore some more but I would class myself as a sissy baby boy Β 

*waves*

(I shall add pictures of myself soon) Β 

Hello Dylan Β Β 

Nice avatar you have there

You have pretty thighs Β 

So, what university to you go to? What's your field of study?

My suggestion is, experiment! I see you like nappies. So do I. Its really lovely to put on a Depends Super Plus absorbent underwear for women, and get it deliciously warm and wet. I also like to wear feminine underwear. You might be surprized at how nice panties or frilly pettis can make you feel.

Anyway, welcome to Sissykiss. I look forward to your contributions to what we're about!

Peace and Luv,

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, very nice to meet you.
Sissy Jenni
Hi Dylan!! Welcome to Sissy Kiss!! This is truly a great site!! Aloha from the other side of the planet!!! :)
Sissy Jenni

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.