R Nicely Diapered
More Baby Butch cappies about adults wearing diapers.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shaughn
loved them all

Baby Butch
Dats gweat Shaughn!

baby5522
 My tummy is al in knots, I wonder if those scouts have anything to do with that? *Giggles* Great captions, 5 kiss rated. I voted for wanted. Again that was the one that stood out the most out of all of the, but they are all vrey good, as always Baby Butch, you do wonderful amaxzing work.

Love, hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
I appreciate the compliment PetBabyAmy. Those scouts are being naughty if you ask me!

I see you commented on all 3 new threads. Notifications must be working for your account. I don't get any for some reason.

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  You're welcome Baby Butch always. Say.. maybe those naughty Scouts have put the notifications in knots too. *Lol* I hope you can get that problem sorted out.

Love, hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch

@ PetBabyAmy

I voted for the first one. I like the idea of getting caught diapered and then someone takes pictures to make you obey them.

Hab a Hug   

Prissie
I like Click and Wanted. The idea of a wearing a short skirt and diaper underneath and having a girl lift up my skirt to check my diaper turns me on. I like Wanted, because another turn-on is the thought of being forced to walk around in a shopping mall on a nice Saturday while wearing a pink diaper with white pantyhose. To make it even more sensuous, throw in white high heels too.

Warmth and wetness and sweetness and love,

Baby Butch
 Thanks for the comment Prissie!

I see that I hit a few of your turn ons with this set.

babygerard
I really love all your caps! 
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
Fank ooo Babygerard, gwad ooo wike dese too!  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.