All R Newlife Retraining Scheme
In the future a young man finds himself convicted of several crimes and enrolled in a scheme that promises to make him part of society.... Rated all R just in case.
Posted on
Add A New Story
The chapter list
Chapter 1
The Next Chapter
This is something I've had rattling around in my head for some time, I hope you all enjoy it. I'll try to post a new chapter at least once a day.

Chapter 1:

Stephen sat alone in his cell contemplating the events that had lead to this day. Ironically the time since his arrest for vagrancy had been the most comfortable of his short life. A hot shower every morning and three square meals a day were a rarity back on Earth.

Earth once the centre of human civilisation now merely a provincial backwater. A thousand years have passed since man first left the confines of his homeworld, now humanity controls a vast area of space and there are hundreds of populated worlds. As the original colonies developed and resources on Earth dwindled huge swathes of the population left seeking a new life on planets around alien suns. 

On Earth those left behind began to regress to a more barbaric state. Large tribal groups fought over the scant resources and the hallmarks of civilisation like art and science were abandoned for mere survival. Seeing the state of their home world some charities were founded by the rich colonies to help those unfortunate enough to be stranded on the Earth, one of these charities began to offer some individuals the chance to leave and resettle on another world. Stephen was one of those fortunate enough to be selected. He was young being in his early twenties and smarter than the average inhabitant of the Earth. 

Unfortunately this charity turned out to be nothing more than a large corporation looking for cheap temporary labour. For five years Stephen toiled away in a large off world mining complex extracting ores from asteroids. He was intentionally kept in the dark as to who his employer was and when the minerals ran out he and his fellow miners were simply dumped on another alien world.

Most of Stephens fellow miners quickly ran afoul of the local police and were deported but not Stephen for six months he lived on the streets of a small city stealing small amounts of food and sleeping rough in doorways. Eventually the police caught him and after a lot of questioning he was thrown into the comparative paradise he now found himself in.

The door opened and he was dragged to hit feet by two prison wardens. "Come on you, time to go." "Go, go where?" "To court you damned fool, honestly don't you even have courts on that backwater you call home?" With that he was taken from his cell and into a large room where he guessed he was likely to be swiftly sentenced to deportation and  gotten rid of.
The Next Chapter
Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I have a feeling this will be a long story. Very interesting so far and well written. It seems to have a science fiction type theme being set in outer space and people living on various planets. I am wondering where this is going. Good luck with your story!

Baby-Bethany
Thank you Baby Butch. Yes it is vaguely sci-fi but I'm merely using that as a way to get away certain things. I've just posted chapter 2. 
Sissy Sister Club Badges

Baby Butch
Interesting update to what now appears is going to be a regression story. I think many will like that type of story, especially us adult babies. I will wait and see what will happen to Steven?

Here is a link to a caption I made for you a while back in case you did not know about it. See caption 2 called Ebay.

http://sissykiss.com/forum/topic/weekend-update-4/

Baby-Bethany
Wow Baby Butch, how did I miss that. Thank you so much.

Thanks for reading too.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

Baby-Bethany
Chapter 3 is posted
Baby Butch
 Good update I like how the story is going.

The nurse is a rough one!

Baby-Bethany
Thanks, just posted chapter 4 hope you enjoy it.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

Baby-Bethany
Thanks, just posted chapter 4 hope you enjoy it.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

sissieann
What a great start more please??   

Baby-Bethany
I'll be posting chapter 5 tomorrow. Thanks for reading everything so far.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

Baby Butch
Wow, the nurse has turned nice and Steven is a baby girl named Katie. Nice job with the regression and breast feeding seems appropriate for the baby.

Baby-Bethany
Chapter 5 is up, thanks to everyone who's kept reading so far. Only 3 more chapters to go.

stellaindiapers
I like your story interesting to see Stephen comes out as a girl. Sometimes I think I would like to wear diapers and be breastfeed 
Baby Butch
Chapter 5 is good but the baby has not grown up after 6 months. I  still like your story. : )

Baby-Bethany
Chapter 6 is up.
Baby Butch
Interesting update, Katie is never growing up and plans have changed. Looking forward to see how this ends.

Baby-Bethany
The last two chapters are quite short so I've posted both in one go. 
Baby Butch
Nice ending to your story. Katie did not end up in the orphanage. I like the fact that her nurse adopted her and is now her mommy.

Baby-Bethany
Glad you enjoyed my story Baby Butch and thanks for reading.
Sissy Sister Club Badges

annabellacheff
absolutely perfect story would make a nice short movie
shamrock
dear,,,, baby Bethany,,,, it is a good story and thank you for talking to me in the chat room and if it raining when you are don't get wet
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby-Bethany
Glad you enjoyed the story Shamrock
Sissy Sister Club Badges

sarahpenguin
Lovely :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.