All PG 13 Newbie Mommy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello to everyone :D

I'm a newbie to the forums (As you can guess haha!) I just wanted to say how great and amazing this place looks. I feel so lucky to have found this place as I have always had a soft spot for cute girly sissys :3 I'm currently in a long term relationship, but he is unaware of my hidden fantasies and would not approve one bit (oops!)

I would love to get to know some people better and strike up some friendships, maybe naughty ones *giggle*, I just have to work hard in keeping this part of my life hidden.

Bye for now my cuties xo
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Gwen Stacey
Welcome to our little slice of heaven.
baby5522
Curtsies to you and welcome to Sissykiss Newbie Mommy.

I hope that you find what you are looking for on this site. There are lots of lovely people here. I hope that you will enjoy your time here. I welcome you with warm hugs and sweet kisses.
Β Β 

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

NaughtyMommy
Awww thanks. It sure looks like heaven to me - full of pinkness, baby cutebedd and smells of baby powder, yaaay! Haha xo
Baby Butch
Β  Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you. Β 

little_Izzy
welcomes to our lil girly paradise miss :)
Gwen Stacey
Just ask if you need any thing. love to hear from you some more.

Little Bo Peep
Welcome indeed to this powder pink paradise in cyberspace.

I'd be delighted to chat and exchange email or private messages with you, providing it's not going to get you into hot what with your SO.

Confidentiality assured,

The Sissy Shepherdess

Little Bo Peep
Fancy Free & Frilly
Not following the sheep

~*Cliques*~

Β 
Prissie

Β Hello to everyone :D

I'm a newbie to the forums (As you can guess haha!) Β 

That's all right. We were all newbies at one point. Welcome aboard!

Β I just wanted to say how great and amazing this place looks. I feel so lucky to have found this place as I have always had a soft spot for cute girly sissys :3 I'm currently in a long term relationship, but he is unaware of my hidden fantasies and would not approve one bit (oops!) Β 

I have a sissy side. Right now I'm sitting here before the keyboard and monitor on a Monday morning, with my legs freshly dehaired and wearing a thigh-high skort. I'll be wearing control-top pantyhose and ruffled panties under my en homme work clothes when I go to the office. I'm one of many sissy girlies who look forward to having you as one of our mommies here in ye merrie Sissy Kiss.

Β I would love to get to know some people better and strike up some friendships, maybe naughty ones *giggle*, I just have to work hard in keeping this part of my life hidden.

Bye for now my cuties xo Β 

Hope you enjoy your participation in our group.

Β Β Β Β Β 

Prissie
   Prissie

sissybabydreams
Welcome, love to keep in touch, feel free to message

NaughtyMommy
Awww <3 thanks all. I finally remember my password the other day so I was able to log back in - yaaay! I hope I managed to reply to those who contacted me - I suffer from my blonde moments in regards to technology haha xo

Gwen Stacey

Β Awww <3 thanks all. I finally remember my password the other day so I was able to log back in - yaaay! I hope I managed to reply to those who contacted me - I suffer from my blonde moments in regards to technology haha xo Β 

dont we all. lol love to hear from ya some time
BabyBarby
who i sent you a PM! Your very welcome here
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

sissyLarissa
Hi and welcome to sissykiss we always seem to have a shortage of mommys so I bet you already hav your hands full Β )

here i am standing in the naughty corner
Hugs and kisses from everybody's Sissy Larissa

BabyBarby
im still waaaay cuter and younger :-p hehehe
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

SissyDesiree
Welcome! I'm a sissy baby in diapers. I hope you will have fun here. There are lots of interesting forums to choose from.
- Sissy Desiree

babygirl777
hello
I just found this lovely site and joined It is so for me

Cushie Chloe
I would love to help. I love to roleplay and would love to do so as your sissy/baby or both :) . I am really looking forward to getting to know you and having a wonderful time playing with you.
Hope to hear from you soo
-hugs and kisses-
Cushie Chloe

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.