Newbie Danigirl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have come to see the light on that I should be a woman not a man and look for someone to help me with my transition into this new world of mine. I've been fighting this feeling for so long now and its only been getting more powerful as the day goes by.

I have just found my new self. She has been hiding inside of me forever and been fighting to come out of her shell and show the world who she is. It all started when I was 14 years old and when people would call me ms or ma'am. I even recently found out when I was younger ppl thought I was a young girl, now I don't know if my parents hoping I was a girl help or not, but they did want me to be a girl. But anyway, since the time of me being 14 and the days growing I have felt more feminine. Starting with simple colors evolving into interest of shopping, dresses, makeup and shoes. Then the trope of it all began just last year when I started getting turned on by men and found myself attracted to them. Now my attraction to having sex with women has begun to decline. Only one thing came to my mind from all this and that my true self inside of me is fighting for control.

Love

Dani <3

Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy Jenni
Hi!! Welcome to Sissy Kiss!! ^^ There are a lot of advice features, dicussion threads, and lots of helpful people here, for support!!
(I used to think I was a suppressed gay or something like that. It turns out I'm totally "bi" in my feminine persona [Yay!]; yet in my male persona, I'm hetero but have anxieties about performing.)
Sissy Jenni
Baby Butch
A personal introduction is always welcomed. As a boy I was not sure what I like more diapers or panties. Hehe : )

Prissie

I have come to see the light on that I should be a woman not a man and look for someone to help me with my transition into this new world of mine. I've been fighting this feeling for so long now and its only been getting more powerful as the day goes by.

Love

Dani <3

Dear Dani:

Here on SissyKiss, we have a wide variety of people. Some are all-out M2F who have had, or eventually will have, sexual reassignment surgery. Some are into feminine hormones. Many of us are content simply to wear feminine clothing. Many of us are into nappies (diapers) and AB.

Anyway, welcome to our site. Feel at liberty to post piccies and participate!

Curtsies and luv in the best little girl tradition,

Prissie
   Prissie
sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ!
~ Items ~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.