looking to meet a dom
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I am new to this site but have been playing by myself for a long time. no one in my life really knows this side of me as i do not think it would be accepted.I am looking for a dom to teach me what being a sub baby sissy is all about. all doms are welcome.
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, a place to find what you are looking for. In my case I am more of a submissive type.
Prissie

I am new to this site but have been playing by myself for a long time. no one in my life really knows this side of me as i do not think it would be accepted.I am looking for a dom to teach me what being a sub baby sissy is all about. all doms are welcome.  

Well, I'm not into being a dom but I understand what you like. I too, daydream of being dominated. In my imagination, in my dreams I see a young sissy trainee in a French Maid dress with fishnet stockings and garter belt and black patent leather girl's shoes, reporting for housecleaning duty with Mistress Madonna, who's wearing a bathing suit-like body shaper and fishnet pantyhose and high heels.

"WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND STARE AT ME, WE HAVE WORK TO DO! LET'S START MAKING THE BED! AFTER THAT WE HAVE DUSTING AND VACUUMING TO DO!"

"Yes, Mistress Madonna"

"Now, Sissy Johnny, get down on your knees and kiss my legs to show proper submission"

Here in Sissykiss, we appeal to a broad range within our international on line TG community. I'm sure you'll find friends here if you're patient and get to know us all.

So, welcome with curtsies and flounces and swishes and LittleSissyGurl Luv,

Prissie 
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.