New and um shy ^^ but hello! ~waves paw
Introduction
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi um my name is chaoswolf and well I am a sissy..duh hehe -blushes- I am new to this really and haven't gotten to far into it. I am a male who wants to be more girly but I am real shy about it. I am also into baby stuff and role play on occasion as a boy wolf who turns into a sissy ^^; -rubs back of my head- hope that isn't to weird...Um well anyway I really want to fem up eventually and find a good man or daddy figure who can love and care for me. Well um anyway I like lots of different music Rock Metal Techno and Classical being my favorites. I like to play video games and read and on occasion draw and write things <3 If you want to contact me just ask for my IM addresses im still thinking of putting them up...well maybe I should it may be a better way to get more people to talk to <3 hopefully I wont have to block anyone X3 sorry hehe <3 anyway this site is so cute and cool and I hope to become a part of it!    
Very shy sissy baby boy who wants to be loved and wants to love in return
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Marcie_me
Chaoswolf,

Welcome to SK sweetie. Don't worry about being shy (I am also). You'll quickly find that the community here is fantastic and supportive. I would love to see your art posted and I bet your so cute as a little wolf. He He. 

I'll see you around ok?

Luv and Hugs to you,
Marcie  
sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

Sissy Jenni
Hi! Welcome to SissyKiss!! I'm certainly shy too! But you've noticed this is a really nice and wonderful site!! I'm sure you'll enjoy and make lots of friends whom you can relate to!!!
Sissy Jenni
Baby Butch
A big welcome, from a big baby. Have fun and enjoy the site.

sara_morgan75
Hello, little one.

I hope you find what you seek here. We're all a fan of who and what you are!
sissydiapers
Hiya sissy chaoswolf! Wanna b fwiends?
"I will love you for you, not for what you have done or what you will become. I will love you for you, cuz somebody has shown me what love, what love really means."

ashie
Welcome to SK, looks like we can add another wolf to the pack that wanders through here ^.~
Im sure youll fit right in here!
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall
Sis_C
Welcome! I am sure you will find everyone here so inviting and accepting, I know I have. Take care and have fun.
*hugs*
Sis_c

Feather Greymoon
Welcome to SK Chaoswolf! So you like video games, huh? Have you tried Second Life? I've met lots of sissies, furries and babies there, sometimes all in one avatar! It's a great place to express yourself! Look me up if you play. My avatar is Melisa McAndrews <3
Diaper princess Lucillia
Nice to meet ya! Although I have a slight fear of wolves I think you're a little too innocent to hurt anything <3
Warm welcomes,

-Lucy

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.