New to Sissy Kiss
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello Everyone,

I am new to sissy kiss. I have had a desire to dress in cute sissy outfits for years now and finally got the chance to get my own cute outfits and wear them around the house. I absolutely love dressing up and wish I could wear my sissy dresses all the time, sadly I still have to work and go places =(

I wanted to join a place where I could meet new people and make new friends with people who are as sissy as I am. Hopefully you all will be able to help answer some of my questions and guide me through my sissy adventures!
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PastelPrince
Hello Neko, welcome to Sissykiss. Β 
jgauthier
Hi welcome to sk. Happy to help and free to talk if you want.

Courtney Kay
Β Hi Neko! You sound like you'll fit right in. There's always plenty of people around to answer any questions you have. Hope you have fun.
Courtney
Prissie

Β Hello Everyone,

I am new to sissy kiss. I have had a desire to dress in cute sissy outfits for years now and finally got the chance to get my own cute outfits and wear them around the house. I absolutely love dressing up and wish I could wear my sissy dresses all the time, sadly I still have to work and go places =(

Β 

Hi Neko Girlie:

There's lots of people like you out there. You're not the first, nor the only, and you won't be the last to enjoy the lovely feeling of wearing a pretty dress.

I understand how you feel about wishing you could be dressed feminine all the time but your real life requires you to go to work and other places. Ain't it the truth! Lots of us are in the same boat. One thing you can do is, wear feminine underwear under whatever it is, suit-and-tie or business casual, that you wear to work. I do that every day. I LOVE Vanity Fair lace cuff pettis and nylon full-lengh pantliners. I wish they were easier to find.

Anyway, welcome to Sissykiss. I look forward to seeing you around!

Β Β Β 

Prissie
   Prissie

sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ too!Β 
~ Items ~

francescd
Just ask anything, sweety and welcome.

fran

Neko_Girlie

Β I understand how you feel about wishing you could be dressed feminine all the time but your real life requires you to go to work and other places. Ain't it the truth! Lots of us are in the same boat. One thing you can do is, wear feminine underwear under whatever it is, suit-and-tie or business casual, that you wear to work. Β 

I would love to, but I work in a warehouse and walk all day so the panties cause uncomfortable chafing.

As for dressing at home, I only get to do that for an hour or so each night. About a year ago I left my ultra conservative christian family and moved across the country to be with my Mistress (whom I met online, it was a bit scary at first) She knew about my feminine side and actually enjoys dressing me up and treating me like her baby girl. But her husband does not know so I can only dress when he is not around.

And just so people aren't confused, we are in an open poly relationship, her husband knows that we are "together" *giggles* but he just doesn't know about me dressing up.
jamie
Hi Neko_girl,
Like you, I wish that I could wear my sissy dwessies all the time. If I did, I would have to be extra careful not to get them dirty.
Welcome to SissyKiss; have a balloon!

Wuvving Sissy Jamie

PoppaTex
Sounds like you have some interesting experiences!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.