PG New sissy here..
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hiiiiii!~Β 

I'm a long time lurker around here and a little sissy :) I've been thinking about registering an account for quite some time and now on my birthday I decided why not :) Β I'm afraid my deepest desires will never come true, as in transforming into a sissy 24/7, because I'm way too much of a sissy to do such a big step, and also quite masculine and I'm already feeling too old at 24 years, but I stilll fantasize about it and love wearing diapers and dresses :) The only bad thing is that where I live the nicest looking girly frilly dresses are a little hard to get :) Β  Β 

Much love to you all ! :)
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, I am happy to greet another new member!

taichou
Thanks a lot, happy to have found this site :) Love your cappies !
Renee_tutu
Dear taichou:

How wonderful it is to welcome a lurker!Β  It took me quite a while too.Β  And how lucky you are, at 24, to realize your true self.Β  This puts you about 25 years ahead of me.Β Β  You are a captain indeed.Β  Here's a birthday present for you Β since you apparently don't have pretty party dresses available nearby.Β  Make a wish!

taichou
Awwww you are just too kind :)) It is a dress I'd love to wear :) I made my wish ;) For my birthday I surprised myself with a nice pink diaper cover but this is much better :)

mya
Hello it ice to maet a fellow wallflower but just to no whe no care what you look like here you can be t sissy you want to be will all wave epcept ye cus yu familyΒ 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.