PG 13 A New Sissy Arrives!
New to Sissy Kiss!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone! I'm new to SissyKiss and I'd like to introduce myself! My name is Nikki and I'm 21 in the real world but I don't feel like it on the inside, and I want to meet other people into girly sissy stuff like me! I'd also like to find a mommy because I never had one when I was younger..

I'm also curious about ABDL stuff, so maybe someone can help me out there too?
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shilong
h nikki. welcome sk (sissykiss). hi am jill  can i ask you what your age do you see your self at in your mine.   so we can help you with the baby stuff if we can. i hope you find a mommy or she find you.  i know how it is to find your mommy so good luck if her.
come to the light

HKSissy

Posted by shilong
h nikki. welcome sk (sissykiss). hi am jill  can i ask you what your age do you see your self at in your mine.   so we can help you with the baby stuff if we can. i hope you find a mommy or she find you.  i know how it is to find your mommy so good luck if her.

I feel like I'm 12 or 13 on the inside. Maybe you can message me more about that in private?

Baby Butch

Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby who wears diapers.

Doppler
Welcome I am Doppler. I hope you enjoy the site. Don't be afraid to ask us anything most everyone is very helpful.

HKSissy

Posted by Doppler
Welcome I am Doppler. I hope you enjoy the site. Don't be afraid to ask us anything most everyone is very helpful.

Thanks! Everyone is so nice! 

sissybabydreams
Hello and welcome, feel free to message any time is you want to chat, everyone is here to help each other.

Prissie
Hello Nikki:

My name is Priscilla Mary but please, call me Prissie!  Here in the world of our dreams on Sissykiss and other such sites, I'm a happy 8 year old girl. I'm into skirts and dresses and panties and pantyhose and smooth,  hair-free arms and legs.

I'm also into the delightful feeling of warmth and softness and wetness when I put on a disposable diaper and get it good and WET. Those among us who are heavily into ABDL, wear diapers all the time.

I like to welcome new sissies to our site with sweetness and love, so right now to welcome you aboard I'm wearing embroidered denim short-shorts which reveal my legs all the way up to my upper thighs.  I bought 2 of them on sale just yesterday at Khol's.

Please, feel free to participate in any of our discussions. Or, start a new thread when you have something groovy to share with us.

SissyGurlLuv,

Prissie
Princess Jaina
Welcome to Sissy Kiss :-)

I've been here over three, almost four years now, though I still feel like a newbie myself.

I'm an ABDL myself, and have been one much longer than I've been a sissy, though Sissy Kiss is far and away the ABDL community I've been the happiest in.  This is where I've finally been able to explore and express the little-girlish feelings that have always seemed to come with my love of diapers...

Message me any time if you'd like to talk more about being ABDL.

~Katie
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

cheerful_pixie
~Decides to arouse some good old fashioned jealousy by slipping into her room and giving her a big old kiss (on the lips!) and leaving a box of cookies and a kitten with a bell on his neck held there by a purple satin ribbon...~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.