A new school for Stephen
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Stephen wasn't happy to be attending the Francis Merrimont Boys school.

He was used to getting his way, sniveling and whining to his mother who had molly-coddled him throughout his childhood. Perhaps it was the lack of a father figure in his life that had prevented him from ever being fully potty trained. In any event, Stephen was still wearing diapers and plastic pants, well into his 12th year. And most weekends, he toddled around the house wearing babyish dresses and diaper shirts, all of which were designed to make changing him that much easier.

But his mother, finally reaching her wit's end, decided to send the simpering sissy to an exclusive school which promised "special attention" for boys in need of firm discipline.

On his first day at school, his mom dressed him in his brand new sailor suit, a sissy ensemble of baby blue and white lace that did little to hide his thick, bulging diapers under the thin, glittery material of his stretchy snap-on shorts.

When Stephen was first ushered into Ms. Sterne's office to meet his new princicpal, he quickly wet himself in fear and trepidation. Ms. Sterne's idea of getting to know her new students consisted of a bare-bottomed, over-the-knee spanking with her spencer paddle. In all his sheltered life, Stephen had never received anything more than a brief hand spanking from his mommy.

Now he was about to find out, just how little his method of whining was going to get him at his new school.

Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

bettisweetie
Oh my! I would be happy to let her teach me a thing or two!
babyjessie
howcome my principles were never as hot as her?
Lots of tight and long hugs!

cd404
I can feel the stings, what a body...oooooh there I go again
xx
Usagi-Baby
I don't think Stephen's going to be able to whine his way out of this one. Bottoms up, baby boy! ^_^

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"

baby-bearer
That's just such a shame
marcorpsdoc
Wait till they find out he's a bed wetter.

red
Mommy, I'm ready for school!
sissk101
Please Ms. Sterne's, my wife says that my bottom needs to be turned lobster red.

sissk101
I would gladly let her take me over her knee for a lesson.
Sissybaby Thuthy

Oh my! I think I'm in love!
And in badly need of nappy change and spanking!  

Anyone know who the lady is? (ie where there the picture is from?)

therunning21
i like it, what happens next?
sexxygirl326
Stephen doesn't know how lucky he is!
Kisses!

sissk101
I have been very NAUGHTY plaease ppunish me.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.