New Pokemon
try to cath this one
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Ash and May have found a new pokemon, both decide to catch it. But its psychic powers stopped their pokeballs, now it decides to use its special ability on them. May is now sexy Eevee girl and Ash is now a Pika girl, with her mind now altered to be more feminine.
Gallery Images by viewer09
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby_crissy
nice this sounds to me like it could be a story of somekind
ashie
cute picture, and it seems like you could easily build a decent story out of it.
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall

Mina Silverwind
"A definite possibility for a new pokemon, the picture is way cute, and thanks for sharing all of your awesome work.
barbieboi
this is a good cappy......ash looks cute as a pika girl

Mako-chan
Plenty of room for a story on that one. ^__^ Also, I totally wanna be an Eevee girl!
pullups4me
I especially Love this one because I am STILL a pokemon fan  

lilakiko
That was so SWEET! love it to bits. Now ware can me them? ;-P
Sweet Dreams
ddd777
Witzig diesem Mangas!
Wie heißt es dieses neuen Pokemon.

Sissybaby5
loves it! oldskool pokemon ftw!
SissyBoyAlice
Being the pokelover that I am, I definately agree that you should make a story out of this picture!
To become a baby girl... That is my one true goal in life!

cuteyguy87
hehe super cute xx
Baby Butch
Nice job, I like it.

DiaperDreams
this is wonderful it needs more
Nicolette~

Ash and May were hunting the legendary "Sluttifia" Pokemon in the forest, but soon they found that it seemed to be hunting them. Ash was first to become a slut by the pokemon's "special power", and became obsessed with everything girly. May had the same, except she was obsessed with dominating Ash!

NATALIE_GIRL
Very Cute ,keep It Up
Ei8ht
Awsome find :D

pinksugar
yay, pika girl. sooo cuwwte
c2bear
Great job cappie there on Pokemon who does not need a trainer. 

Diaperedlove
So freaking adorable
princessbrightstar
ash:hut what happend to us*looks at himself* ewwww im a freking girl whats going on here?

may: idont knwo but i kida like it oh look a sissygirl*says looking at ash

ash: im not a sissy girl errr ama i? oh no i relly gotta peee im desprate all of a sudden waht *hisssssssss* warm wetness fills his planties then runs down his legs

may *no yor not a sissy girl your a toddlr girl who cant controll herslef.

ash: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.