PG A new plan for Jimmy
A sweet little tale about a sissy who wet himself
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Jimmy was fraught with misgivings and doubts.

Only an hour ago, his mommy had dropped him off at his aunt's house to be babysat by her. She was a cute blond that Jimmy had always been attracted to and who he felt he had a special bond with. He thought she was only possibly aware of the fact that he wet the bed at night but Jimmy was determined to make sure she didn't learn about his present situation. Due to the fact he'd been wetting more frequently, his mommy had thought it best to keep him in diapers during the day as well. This was mortifying for Jimmy at his advanced age but he wasn't the type to argue with his strong willed mother. He only hoped his thick diapers and crinkly plastic panties wouldn't be apparent to his aunt Susie during his stay there.

The problem began almost immediately after his mom left. When Susie announced that they were going to make cookies together and Jimmy could be "mommy's little helper", he got so excited he accidentally wet himself. Fortunately, she didn't notice but only a half hour later, he found himself unconsciously adding to his wet diapers without even realizing it until it was too late. With the warm, wet cloth clinging to his bottom and squishing between his legs, Jimmy knew he would have to confess his secret to his sexy aunt.

"A-aunt Susie?" he began nervously.

"Yes, Jimmy, what is it?" she replied sweetly.
"Um...I um..." he trailed off, unsure just how to tell his idol what he'd done.
Instinctively, aunt Susie knew he was upset and she sat down to look at her nephew on the same level.
"What is it Sweetie?" she asked, her pretty face showing her concern.

"I--I--I wet my d-diapers," he blurted out as his face blushed a deep shade of red.

Susie smiled back at him as she stood up and took his hands.
"Aww, that's okay, Jimmy. Your mommy told me all about your wetting and she left me a nice supply of diapers and plastic panties.
"Come on into my bedroom and we'll get you all fixed up. I'll make sure you have a nice fresh diaper for your nap today."

"N-nap?" he gulped, "I never take naps."

"Yes, Jimmy. Your mommy has decided there are going to be some changes from now on. And I think she has in mind a whole new plan for potty training you."
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyjessie
I am going to have to change my name to Jimmy and find me this aunt Susie. I would happily let her diaper me! There will be an addition right? :)
Lots of tight and long hugs!
StillTrembling
Maaa ma maaaaama!!!

clarisselovelace
This auntie story is powerful and super hot. I love it. I'd love to know what happens next if you have more pics.
TiresiasRex

This auntie story is powerful and super hot. I love it. I'd love to know what happens next if you have more pics.  

Amen, amen. This is one story that begs for continuation...what could be next? Naps? High-chair feedings? Or - dare we hope for breast feeding? Or any other form of "relief" (or release)?

PWWEEEASSSSSEEEE don't stop!

redbird
It looks like Auntie has a couple of other things that might interest Jimmy
TiresiasRex

It looks like Auntie has a couple of other things that might interest Jimmy  

Yes, she does have beautiful eyes. Oh, wait...

(channeling my inner baby and gazing at another set of twins): Mama! Yum-yum! Mama - pweeaassseee!

arphan86
Love the story... wish this was my auntie! Even better my mommy, because as was stated earlier, I would look forward to the breastfeeding :-)
SissyDesiree
No potty! No potty! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

Katie_Babygirl23
nice story :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.