New ones
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Good things come to sissies who wait.

Here are some new captions I made.

Last Post
37 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 36 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

cheerful_pixie
Oh to have such love from a Mummy! Lucky girls!

- Pixie flutters off to search for Mummy Lavander once she has drank a quart of lemonade and filled her nappy -

Lavander
Just a moment dearest, Mommy's first needs to finish her quart of vodka.

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
- pixie domes fluttering up with a sodden and sagging nappy hanging loosely about her hips and trying to carry the whippy bamboo cane with the studs on it so that Mummy can express her full wuv for her darling -

Lavander
*hic* lesssee, ferst ya pull em all down... *hic* then ya *hic* then ya *hic* then ya kick em unner teh couch. Next ya *hic* take a big safety pin and ya jab it inna a spot that dosn't bleed, no, no, no, no, no... aw I give up. *hic* jus run round naked... Mommy's gonna nap on the floor *zzzzZZZZZZzzzzz zzzzZZZZzzzzz*

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
- gently pulls a soft fleece throw over Mummy and softly kissies her cheek, then fans off the belch that emerges in response. Thinks for a moment, then does what Mummy said do cuz she is the boss. With a wild whoop of glee, Pixie rips down her diaper and runs out to the back yard to play with the hose like the other day! -

babygal
ggreat

Lavander

Originally posted by cheerful_pixie
- gently pulls a soft fleece throw over Mummy and softly kissies her cheek, then fans off the belch that emerges in response. Thinks for a moment, then does what Mummy said do cuz she is the boss. With a wild whoop of glee, Pixie rips down her diaper and runs out to the back yard to play with the hose like the other day! -  

A complete stranger comes into the yard and gives the naughty Cheerful Pixie a sound spanking!

"Little girl, does your Mommy know what you are doing? I bet not! Over my knee you go!"

~ Items ~

diaperlover97
opps me made peepee but mommy wont be mad coz she sad not to use ma diapers

Lavander
 :

"This will get your little behinney nice and wet so the spanking you get for being so naughty will sting twice as much!", the stranger said with a leering smirk.

~ Items ~

becky4561
wow just wow

diaperlover97
oww oww oww spankies hurt me want my diapees
littleoneatheart
the one in the peach is my fav

sissy will
oh yes wet panties
diapermehard
Beautiful pics!! And the captions are so perfect and creative!!! Thank you so much!

LittlePrincess
I love them you did it again thanks again for your posts
diapergirl123
great posts

dscandy
very nice as always
/sissy
awesome captions as allways
iluqtpis

:~>

/sissy
/bump, so that all can see ^.^
iluqtpis

:~>
BbyDreamer
OoooooI always look forward to your updates!!!   

i really like yours, the first one was good
ranma_cd
The last two I saved to my computer. The first of them is because it is hypnosis, duh, and I think I wrote enough about how I love that theme *giggle*, the second is because of the nice mistress and how you captured her love for her sissy, and how she wants to see her sissy taken care of.

diaperedsissybambi
I like the 3rd one from the top
SissiAndrea
Your cappies are wonderful!!

fingered
Those captions are beautiful!

Cliques:
0 - 25 of 36 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.