new nanny
hi to all out there
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hi to all , just started to use this site and wot can i say it the best site ive come across for a long time , so hope to make lots of friend here. hugs to all .  
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyJessy
Well welcome to the site! Its always fun to get a new member! I'm sure you will love it here <3
On a quick side-note, I do believe this is in the wrong section.. I'm sure a moderator will take care of that for you ^_^

Enjoy your stay! <3

babie

hi to all , just started to use this site and wot can i say it the best site ive come across for a long time , so hope to make lots of friend here. hugs to all .    

hello nanny and glad to see you hope i not make you to busy .i loves being under a nannies control
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

prissyprincess
  a Big Warm Welcome here to Sissy Kiss   enjoy  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.