PG 13 New and lonely :( PG
Just came back and all alone :(
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey everyone! I had a lot of stuff to deal with in the real world, but now I am back here, the only problem is that I am still friendless :( If you'd like to know a little more about me, I am 22, enjoy various games, roleplaying (I am a switch), diapers, cuddling, writing poetry, and making new friends. I really look forward to meeting new people here as well as having a great time.
Much Love
Diaperedkatie
My goal is to make everyone around me a happier person :)
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Alice000
*hugs* dont be sad hun we can be friends.
No better way to relax then to snuggle up in a chair with a glass of chocolate milk and a diaper under your skirt and a stuffed animal in your arm.  
Baby Butch

Welcome to Sissy Kiss Diapered Katie, nice to meet another new member.

FAIRYTUTUS
dont be sad please im here!
i love roleplaying

Prissie
Dear Katie:

Here in our special place for those with sissy feelings, you're not alone.  Here, you can wear diapers under your favorite toddler girl dress without feeling ashamed or out of place. Please, feel free to participate in any of our threads. I look forward to your contributions to what we're about!

LittleSissyGurlLuv,
   Prissie
Jessiebaby
Hi I am looking for friends too, if you want to talk you can message me  and become friends
I wish that I was a 3 year old princess. I would look cute saying
" I'm a little girl now"

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.